Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I called them and was told the only info they have is that they are canceling all current wl. Makes me want to cancel everything that won't loose a nrd, goodbye ex Lobo, goodbye ex Optimus... goodbye SS

Just to spite them?

Wth is the point of having the wait list then? I can't imagine there were a lot of ppl in front of me on the list. Another wtf ss moment.....

Their mind games don't work anymore. Its as simple as going and ordering another product from another company for me. There's a lot of great stuff out there even if it's not a hulk. There will always be hulks

Did they offer you a deal on the Reg?
I got offered free U.S shipping on the P2 even though I'm International :lol
they offered 5% off reg. I already have a payment plan on reg with a 5% off pop up code, but I was really hoping to transfer it to the ex.

Maybe I'm missing something but I hear a lot of people complaining about to many pieces being made by ss but then when you hop on the wait list and they say you likely won't get one your upset. I admit I hopped on the grey hulk wait list the day it went up and converted but I had a reg one ordered as well regardless because I felt it was a must have but would not have complained because it was not an ex cuz I missed the boat origanally.

Now a days with a nrd, it's not as simple as liking a piece and not hesitating to order it. Other factors are involved. With SS, there's always a what if with them, whether it's the es, shipping delays or making their product out of plastic .

Guess I got luck my grey ex converted. Wait listed on the 19th in the morning i think. I know it was the 19th,must be one of the last people to convert.

Now a days with a nrd, it's not as simple as liking a piece and not hesitating to order it. Other factors are involved. With SS, there's always a what if with them, whether it's the es, shipping delays or making their product out of plastic .

I hear what your saying with the nrd. I can for myself say that is why I have become more selective of what I order but at the end of the day all we can do is order it if we like it and if it isn't what we thought it was send it back for refund. Believe me I know it's far from perfect I'm in Canada and shipping is crushing. Some qc concers have become problematic but unfortunately you don't know that until in hand pics or you receive the piece yourself.

It still comes down to liking a piece, then ordering it if you have the funds. With the PVC and delays you can cancel or transfer or refund for the different scenarios? What am I missing?

It still comes down to liking a piece, then ordering it if you have the funds. With the PVC and delays you can cancel or transfer or refund for the different scenarios? What am I missing?

Agreed that's all I was saying some things we can't control but if u like it order it.

Well it seems this is a new tactic from them cause I thought for sure mine would convert which it would have judging by the others, but whatev. I'm not mad cause i know the piece isn't gonna skyrocket in value, but my money will be going with another companies product now that I don't have to worry about $600 going to ss.

Guess I got luck my grey ex converted. Wait listed on the 19th in the morning i think. I know it was the 19th,must be one of the last people to convert.

Your one of the lucky ones!!

Months away from when this guy is released and they've apparently cancelled the WL?! What the hell is that all about?! I got on the WL 05AUG and haven't heard of anyone not converting before this date.

Anyone out there??

Your one of the lucky ones!!

Months away from when this guy is released and they've apparently cancelled the WL?! What the hell is that all about?! I got on the WL 05AUG and haven't heard of anyone not converting before this date.

Anyone out there??
I went on wl on the 19th the morning after and received the cancelation email.

Those emails are lies. They're just trying to get you to cancel your wait list reservation and order a regular instead. Ignore them. They aren't going to cancel anyone's reservation this soon.

After receiving cap today, I honestly can not wait for my green hulk!!! I full payed him. So hopefully I'll get him eventually.

Those emails are lies. They're just trying to get you to cancel your wait list reservation and order a regular instead. Ignore them. They aren't going to cancel anyone's reservation this soon.
This is true. I had an email like that on another statue so I took the deal. Months later my WL converted. I emailed them, explained that I took the deal because they said they were all gone. They agreed to pay for shipping the item back and sent me the exclusive from the WL that converted. I paid the shipping on the exclusive. An easy way to see if it's true or not is if they actually cancel your WL. When they leave it up, it's not sold out.

Back