Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Webb. Since you jumped on the WL so early, it was only a matter of time before you converted. It's still nice to know that it's a done deal though.

Thanks bro when I heard that 400 people were on the WL I got worried,but no worries now.:hi5:

:( soooo lucky!!! Which day did you place your waitlist again? I think it was the same as me july 11th right?

Waitlisted on June 18th in the afternoon EST time.This was the 1st day of the WaitList opened.

woowww what do you say are my chances if I waitlisted July 11th?

It was said in the other forum that are 400 people on the waiting list .That's why they closed.You never know you might get an converting email anytime.

In your opinion maybe. I'm getting him and he'll go great with Original Green Hulk and Thing.

If I didn't pre-order the Grey Exclusive I probably would have gotten the Rulk exclusive to go with my original Kirby Hulk and Thing. Just don't want two statues with the same pose and different color. It's why I didn't get Deadpool Xforce and Green Poison Ivy. Still Red Hulk looked awesome.

I wish they'd do a new Thing PF to go with our new Hulks :)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I wish they'd do a new Thing PF to go with our new Hulks :)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I would be so down for a Thing PF to go with my hulk. Hope it looks like this...
thething1982-1.jpg

Back