Statue Pablo V. & Andy B. New Sideshow Hulk PF with Variants!!! 1/4 scale !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah spot on buddy. I wasn't knocking the original either because at one point I was prepared to spend quite big on him but now for what I was going to spend on him I'm getting the new Green, Grey & my favourite Hulk statue I've seen yet, Gladiator Hulk :yess:

LOL yep. Those are my exact three as well. Gladiator being in the top spot. I am so pumped about that statue. He's going to be so sweet. Once he's in hand and the videos and pictures start hitting the boardsI think it will sell out quickly. Its such a massive statue and compared to prices of others its a bargain at $600

It's the new grey, gladiator, and the maquette for me! New green is tempting, but no space for two huge hulks that look the same.

That will be quite the a Hulk setup as well. I had the grey and green displayed together in the originals so having the same sculpt sits alright with me. (Of course I would have preferred a little more variance in the two) At least grey gets a shirt:lecture

:exactly:
3,000 is a big number but i'm still surprised there's no Low Quantity alert at least.

Since there is no ex and dozens of retailers still offering him, I think people are comfortable waiting till the first round of pictures start surfacing the net. If Gladiator looks similar to the proto pics it will be a massive ordering frenzy. We've all seen how it works. Deadpool showed up and as soon as reviews and pictures starting surfacing the reg sold out within a couple weeks. I think Hulk will be similar. Of course we shall wait and see

Mr. Green have the original hulk pf but this is it. these are so awesome that it dwarf the hulk comiquette and the original pf. they both still good of course.

Since there is no ex and dozens of retailers still offering him, I think people are comfortable waiting till the first round of pictures start surfacing the net. If Gladiator looks similar to the proto pics it will be a massive ordering frenzy. We've all seen how it works.
That was my plan until there was an offer I couldn't refuse.

This is wrecking my head now. I've gone...
Grey, Green, Grey, leave it, Grey leave it, and now i'm back to Green :gah:

Definitely Ex or fail! Which is why it would cost me more than Maq & G :slap

I'll hold out and hope it's still available when the Grey gets a full reveal.

I'm in the same boat. Since I have the original green PF, it makes more sense for me to wait for the grey. That was my plan, but once I saw the green I was smitten! Hopefully they'll both be up for order simultaneously so I can make a fully informed decision.

I am impressed with the green with the Kirby ex head as I have always liked the original pf but I'm on the fence as all 3 sculpts are identical and the price seams a little steep for a pf. Think Im more inclined to shell out 50 more bucks and get the gladiator hulk as it is awesome and huge

I am impressed with the green with the Kirby ex head as I have always liked the original pf but I'm on the fence as all 3 sculpts are identical and the price seams a little steep for a pf. Think Im more inclined to shell out 50 more bucks and get the gladiator hulk as it is awesome and huge

I was going to pass on the Green but I couldn't resist in the end but sorry I keep saying it but I still think the G.Hulk blows away these new ones but that's just my opinion but I understand why people would want the classic green over the G.Hulk being that that's how he looks in comics & on screen pretty much most of the time

I was going to pass on the Green but I couldn't resist in the end but sorry I keep saying it but I still think the G.Hulk blows away these new ones but that's just my opinion but I understand why people would want the classic green over the G.Hulk being that that's how he looks in comics & on screen pretty much most of the time

I wouldn't say it blows away the green I like them both a lot but ultimately went with the green ex over glad exactly because of those reasons u mentioned

That was my plan until there was an offer I couldn't refuse.

This is wrecking my head now. I've gone...
Grey, Green, Grey, leave it, Grey leave it, and now i'm back to Green :gah:

I am holding out for the Blue Version, based on the Failed Space mission to research a Blue Sun in a distant galaxy and his ship and crew was hit by a unforeseen solar flare causing a Catastrophic Event that kills all the crew except Dr. Wylie, a genius in the field of Dark Matter and String Theory, who's ship is transported back to the confines of our solar system due to the Blast from the Solar Flare and is rescued and when back on earth, due to the our Sun and gravity he is able to upon command becomes a Massive Blue Unstoppable Hulk and is Impervious to any known Weapon to man, while still retaining all of his Genius giving him the upper hand against those would do him Harm and protect those that cannot fight for themselves. :wink1:

Al

I wouldn't say it blows away the green I like them both a lot but ultimately went with the green ex over glad exactly because of those reasons u mentioned

Yeah that's why I said it's my opinion, I'm sure there's plenty of collectors who think otherwise but I was blown away by the G.Hulk & still wowed but it whenever I see a picture of it . It's potentially my favourite PF & that's saying something. I just hope it looks as good in hand as it does in the pictures & videos.

But yeah when it comes to this hobby it's all about different tastes & opinions so I'm just talking for myself.

Definitely like the newer Hulk over the original. I sold my green and grey in anticipation of the new ones and don't miss them in the least . Overvalued IMO

I feel almost all of the older grails are overvalued. The ONLY older piece I struggled with passing on was the original Cap PF. That is a phenomenal sculpt but I wasn't a fan of the boy shorts or the cloth used on that piece. However, I love the sculpt and the pose on that piece. It's the only grail piece I think about dropping serious $$$ on. I'm very happy with the new modern Thor (the EX is useless though) and I'm sure I'll be digging the new Doom PF. I have been pretty lucky. I passed on the Spidey PF and was able to buy the original COM. I passed on the first Red Skull PF because I didn't like the face portrait (eyes looked too buggy for me) and LOVE the 2nd PF. The traditional Hulk PFs are where I am bitterly disappointed. I don't remotely care for either of them. A traditional Hulk with a modern raging look is what I'm holding out for. Strongly disliking both Hulk PFs makes the wait a little easier. However, I can't say that about Cap. I feel my resolve weakening because I really like the piece for the most part. I see some of those custom fully sculpted Cap PF and I get weak in the knees and start having ideas of picking up one. :lol

And who's fault was that I wonder Steve? :dunno

:lol

I feel almost all of the older grails are overvalued. The ONLY older piece I struggled with passing on was the original Cap PF. That is a phenomenal sculpt but I wasn't a fan of the boy shorts or the cloth used on that piece. However, I love the sculpt and the pose on that piece. It's the only grail piece I think about dropping serious $$$ on. I'm very happy with the new modern Thor (the EX is useless though) and I'm sure I'll be digging the new Doom PF. I have been pretty lucky. I passed on the Spidey PF and was able to buy the original COM. I passed on the first Red Skull PF because I didn't like the face portrait (eyes looked too buggy for me) and LOVE the 2nd PF. The traditional Hulk PFs are where I am bitterly disappointed. I don't remotely care for either of them. A traditional Hulk with a modern raging look is what I'm holding out for. Strongly disliking both Hulk PFs makes the wait a little easier. However, I can't say that about Cap. I feel my resolve weakening because I really like the piece for the most part. I see some of those custom fully sculpted Cap PF and I get weak in the knees and start having ideas of picking up one. :lol

Of all the older PFs that I have owned Doom was the one that stood out amongst all of them. Knowing the new PF is round the corner I made the responsible decision and sold him at market high. If I would have been fortunate enough to get in at ground level, that's one sculpt I probably never would have parted with. I may change my mind once the new sculpt is revealed but I'm pretty confident SS will deliver and execute the new PF rather well.

Now captain of all PFs I've owned and sold hurt the most. Another beautiful PF that if purchased for retail I would never have sold. He's my favorite marvel character by far. By selling my old PF I was able to fund the XM studios version and the new SS PF as well as keep a little change for future purchases. Financially this hobby is draining and I have learned that I just can't own everything out there. Its a cold hard fact so the idea of owning a statue I paid a thousand for when retail was significantly less just didn't sit well with me. Not with so many other options in the horizon.

I like the way you think when it comes to your purchases. It takes a lot of discipline to make a concrete decision to pass on a sculpt if its not exactly what you were looking for. Hats off to you my friend for being able to resist the temptations. No doubt there will eventually be a captain available that will suit your every need

Back