Media Overwatch by Blizzard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sounds terrible for the opposite team. :lol

We once did a full Bastion team. You can imagine the turret rapeage.

I think my favorite character gameplay wise is Mei, which sucks because I hate her design. :lol

When we're defending, I always run down to the attackers' gate and put block it with a frost wall when the countdown reaches 1. :rotfl

Makes me laugh about all the people on facebook complaining about bastion and asking him to be nerfed. While I agree that he's tough if used right, he's so easy to kill as well. The number of times I've had tracers run up and kill me before I can even spin around. Or using junkrat to lob grenades and you don't even have time to move.

I love the art style and unique cat of characters in this game. I just wish it wasn't an online shooter. Maybe if they make spin offs in future (unlikely)

Sucks that we still have 2 more weeks of waiting. I've got Uncharted 4 coming out tonight, but I'll have that beaten in a couple of days. Just hit LL 335 in Destiny last night as well...

Guess it's nothing but SWTOR until my Overwatch Collector's Edition comes in on the 24th!

2 excruciating weeks lol. Im just going to play Lego Avengers until then :)

Sucks that we still have 2 more weeks of waiting. I've got Uncharted 4 coming out tonight, but I'll have that beaten in a couple of days. Just hit LL 335 in Destiny last night as well...

Guess it's nothing but SWTOR until my Overwatch Collector's Edition comes in on the 24th!
I stopped playing swtor a while ago. so good tho. :)

2 excruciating weeks lol. Im just going to play Lego Avengers until then :)

I stopped playing swtor a while ago. so good tho. :)

The new expansion is crazy. It's like its a whole new game. They put so much more time into the story and the cinematic parts. I feel like they hire an actual stage/film director for all your dialogue scenes and stuff for the new stuff. Plus leveling is SO much easier now. You can skip basically everything and just play you class quests and a planet mission every now and then.

loved swtor but it was too big for me for the spurts I can play in. Felt lost once I got off the first planet or two.

loved swtor but it was too big for me for the spurts I can play in. Felt lost once I got off the first planet or two.

Much easier now. They basically color coded the quests. Almost every quest is optional now save for the class quest and the planet storyline (though I skip these regularly).

I'm on the Shadowlands server if anyone ever wants to group up!

Back to Overwatch though...

RIP Beta...:crying

Luckily Uncharted 4 came out today. So that + SWTOR will make the 2 weeks fly by!

This actually looks really good, I'm very tempted to buy it. The only shooter I play regularly these days is Battlefield 4 and this would be a nice alternative being very different.

This actually looks really good, I'm very tempted to buy it. The only shooter I play regularly these days is Battlefield 4 and this would be a nice alternative being very different.

Pick it up man. It's easily going to be the best new shooter in recent years. I can't vouch for the PS4 or Xbox, but the PC community is not only extremely large, but very very good. It reminds a lot of people of when TF2 first launched, it's a sleeping giant that will be around for a long time. Lol, espically considering Blizzard still updates Diablo 2 after like 10 years.

Thing about Blizzard is their stuff works fantastic. It was a Beta (although basically the final game) and worked and performed flawlessly.

The 3rd out of 4 animated shorts will be out on the 16th!!!

Titled "Dragons", it will be about Hanzo and Genji. Can't wait to see a little more story about these brothers!

2016-05-24%2004.01.05.jpg

My Collectors Edition of the game arrived. :)

Back