[OT][ID WANTED] Jason Hockey Mask and Michael Myers Mask

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doctor Who

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey folks.

A year ago, I got this Jason & Mike mask at FACTS Con, and now I'd like to know who made these.

I also want to know what my Jason mask is from, I've heard it's from the JvF movie, but I never noticed that much scratches on Jason's mask.

DSCF0734.jpg

DSCF0736.jpg

DSCF0737.jpg

DSCF0739.jpg

(READS: JITB MASKS)

Vielen Dank.

The Zombie mask looks like Rubies work, and the FvJ mask looks like a really bad repaint of either the NECA mask, or something else.

The Zombie mask looks like Rubies work, and the FvJ mask looks like a really bad repaint of either the NECA mask, or something else.

Your post looks like an useless post.

Anyway, I've seen production photos of both of the masks.

^ That's not the one I posted. There are 3 different RZMyers Rubies masks out there.

1 normal. Which is all latex. One deluxe, which is the one you posted, and the super duper deluxe, which is what I posted. :)

^ That's not the one I posted. There are 3 different RZMyers Rubies masks out there.

1 normal. Which is all latex. One deluxe, which is the one you posted, and the super duper deluxe, which is what I posted. :)

Except for the sculpted eyebrows and sculpted cut at the right cheekbone? :cuckoo:

Both include the same sculpted cheekbone.

And as for the eyebrows, easy....it could be a cast, or they never added them in the final product. I would've been more then willing to help you track down the actual peice, and you not been a ____. :lecture

I'm lucky enough to own one of JITB's H1 Myers masks. I asked Andrew to make it extra thick, and he did with no extra charge. Great guy; I hope he's doing well.

Both include the same sculpted cheekbone.

And as for the eyebrows, easy....it could be a cast, or they never added them in the final product. I would've been more then willing to help you track down the actual peice, and you not been a ____. :lecture

Just too bad the neck is different, the scars in the forehead are different and the cuts don't go in the eyes.

In hand pics of the Rubies mask:
6778666_rob_zombie_michael_myers_mask1.jpg

In hand pics of mine:
DSCF0680.jpg

DSCF0668.jpg

Last edited:
Back