Original Michael Myers 1st Clay Head Sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. EcKo

OG Freak
Reaction score
Hey Freaks this is my 1st time ever sculpting a head with clay and i gutta say i highly recomend it . you can take your time , work it , and get it right . So please don't be too harsh on me , this is my 1st

it is The Original John Carpenters Halloween Michael Myers 1978

I couldn't afford at the time for Ones Customs The Old 78 so i decided to make my own

here it is from the eary stages to the finish prototype:yess:

myershead022.jpg

myershead021.jpg

myershead020.jpg

myershead018.jpg

myershead011.jpg

myershead015.jpg

1st paint app
myershead027.jpg

myershead026.jpg

hair added
myershead031-1.jpg

Not bad at all for your first try at it. Between all the "official" and custom figures as well as life size masks, this sculpt seems tough to pull off. I see Michael in that sculpt. I think if you work on the hole size of the eyes and lower part of the face, you will get closer to knocking this out the ball park. Look forward to seeing future attempts/progress with Michael.

Not bad at all for your first try at it. Between all the "official" and custom figures as well as life size masks, this sculpt seems tough to pull off. I see Michael in that sculpt. I think if you work on the hole size of the eyes and lower part of the face, you will get closer to knocking this out the ball park. Look forward to seeing future attempts/progress with Michael.

thanks man i appreciate the honest comment // i will try again lol :wave yeah i'm anxious to see what i will do in the future as well:wink1:

Yeah, not bad at all for your first attempt, my friend.
Ive only ever sculpted 2 heads myself(Both of Cropsy from the movie 'The Burning')
My 2nd attempt was MUCH better than my 1st.
Being a beginner myself, I cant really offer much advice other than to practice, practice, practice...and take your time.
Your 1st attempt is better than my 1st attempt by the way...and Michael Myers is harder to nail the likeness than Cropsy...so well done!
:clap

Last edited:
First congrats on your sculpt and i can see Michael is there. The main aspect about the mask is the nose, trim the nose down a little bit more and the lips not too wide

IMG_20101104_133231.jpg

this is a DB2 one of the most accurate masks out there

Back