Orginal AvP:R Wolf Predator vs Cleaner Kit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
keep em both

35063742.f437c9.jpg

keep em both because you will regret it when you sell one of them, i was in the same position as you a few months ago and i decided to sell my regular wolf , i was so disappointed afterwards that i bought two new regular wolfs afterwards :rotfl

I was on a site last night that had both Wolf and Cleaner Kit Version on it for 300... Im thinking of buying the Wolf which is the better buy?

I was on a site last night that had both Wolf and Cleaner Kit Version on it for 300... Im thinking of buying the Wolf which is the better buy?

That's a tricky question. Well, you could opt to buy the Wolf and then buy the accessories of the cleaner on ebay.

I only have the cleaner, and it's a lot more difficult to buy the wolf accessories. BTW, I like cleaner's bio more than the regular version's, so you might also want to buy that :)

They raised the prices recently on that site through the roof. A month ago they had Lost Predator and both Wolf's for $160 and look where they are at now.

They still have decent deals on older figures like the Alien crew and the brown "Aliens" Warrior. Not that I'd ever buy that decomposing thing...

hmmm.... id make a combanation of both.

do what figure master les did, get a small magnet and attatch it on to the original wolf's armor ( after moving the spear to a side a little)

Last edited:
then put the head of the cleaner on it, but im not realy sure what to do about the removable blue stuff from the cleaner kit, cuz Im new to hot toys and only have Alien big chap but have seen lots of reviews on youtube of both, but I realy want original wolf, hope I helped! ;)

Back