Orc Warrior

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

Great Piece,more so with the Action pose.
and one Ugly Motherf@cker!

WAR3.jpg

Orc Warrior Statue

On the sig: Thank you! :bow Thank you! :bow

Made me laugh out loud when I first read it.

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin
:bliss :bliss :bliss

Anyways - Back to the Orc Warrior: Good Statue! Get one!

Re: Orc Warrior Statue

I have had it for awhile and think it is cool. Good detail, fits in with alot of statues One reason he is small is the pose. Not as nice as MOS, but a much lower price.
:bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss :bliss

Everyone seems to love Bliss. :toast

Cool statue. I've liked it since I got it. I was actually surprised how much I liked it when I got it. :rock
:bliss

Very cool statue....i like it very much, it's one of the few that is currently on display here :rock

Ericske
Be

But wasn't the question this or Elessar? :dunno I don't think that there is much diversion on that, right?

NOpe

But wasn't the question this or Elessar? I don't think that there is much diversion on that, right?

Nopers, he was asking "Secondly, how would he compare to a statue like Elessar, who has a similar price?"....;)

Anyhow, I like the Orc Warrior Statue, small but great none the less. Great battle pose that goes well with ANY SSW statue!! :hat If you have a chance to get one at a fair deal, go for it......

Re: NOpe

I think the Orc is down right sexy ! ..... er ... uhm , forget it , my psychologist told me not to share things like that . :rolleyes

:bliss

Back