Opinions on SS 1/4 scale Endoskeleton?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moriaman

Super Freak
Reaction score
I might be getting one of these in the very near future and just wanted anyone who has or has had one of there opinions?

Cant seem to find any threads regarding this,in hand pics are most welcome also!

I cant afford a 1:1,1:2 or CM but want a quality Endo for my collection so this (i hope) is the next best thing?

Thanks in advance:D

Athough some may complain about the skull I find the entire piece overall awesome. Here are a few pics...........

IMG_5190.jpg

IMG_5191.jpg

IMG_5204.jpg

Overall I think the teeth could have been made more accurate and I wish the head could turn a bit more from side to side but this is an amazing piece and worth every penny.

O.k. then :D here are some more .............

IMG_5176.jpg

IMG_5179.jpg

IMG_5178.jpg

IMG_5177.jpg

and here is a cross comparison pic with other sideshow items.......

IMG_5164.jpg

one last one .........

IMG_5149.jpg

Overall I think the teeth could have been made more accurate and I wish the head could turn a bit more from side to side but this is an amazing piece and worth every penny.[/QUOTE]

I think its worth every penny, depending on how many pennies it will cost:naughty

Damn expensive but a fantastic statue

Overall I think the teeth could have been made more accurate and I wish the head could turn a bit more from side to side but this is an amazing piece and worth every penny.

I think its worth every penny, depending on how many pennies it will cost:naughty

Damn expensive but a fantastic statue[/QUOTE]

Well you have 3 other options, NECA (toy) $40 or the CM for probably these days upto $1800-$2000. I think this one is the best bang for your buck, if you're too picky then get the best one ever, and that one is option 3 the Sideshow 1:2 ($2000)

:drool

Thanks mate,i really need this now:lol

:lol Sorry man but you asked for it. :D

Athough some may complain about the skull I find the entire piece overall awesome. Here are a few pics...........

beautifull endo !...you're right about the teeth though...is it big as the Neca ? and what is it made of ? sorry for the questions..

Rob

beautifull endo !...you're right about the teeth though...is it big as the Neca ? and what is it made of ? sorry for the questions..

Rob

Rob, I would say that it is identical in size to the NECA version (Just checked) but i'm not too sure what its made of. Whatever it is, its REALLY heavy material :D

Its really cool to display with the combat endo too, check it out. worth every penny. This was the thing that originally got me into sideshow collectibles...

DSCF0157.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0298.jpg

Thanks everyone,

Its a great looking piece,although if i could choose i'd go for the CM (love the pose),but considering funds and space,i think this is my best option.

Back