Opinion on 1/6 scale Snake Eyes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 15061

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking to pick up a 1/6 scale Snake Eyes soon. Local shop has both the SSC version with Timber and the Hot Toys Retaliation version for close to the same price. Personally don't care about having Timber, so thats really a non factor.Anyone have both? Like to hear opinions on both, personally leaning towards the HT version

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
I've got the first sideshow release and the HT Retaliation version. I guess it depends on how you want to display it, and which other figures you plan to display it with. If they are close to the same price, I would say buy the HT version. A much more detailed version and a unique design.

The Sideshow figure has an inferior body, and the headsculpt isn't that amazing. When it comes down to it, the Sideshow figure, like a lot of their stuff...just looks like a decent custom. In fact, you could probably customize a better 'cartoon' version of snake eyes.

HT is the better quality made figure.

But it depends on the style you want.

Sideshows looks like one that would appear in the comics. You mentioned not caring about Timber, but it a well done wolf and I think it completes the character.

Hot Toys is a nice figure, but looks like a sport bike rider with a 85 Snake Eyes visor.

HT is the better quality made figure.

But it depends on the style you want.

Sideshows looks like one that would appear in the comics. You mentioned not caring about Timber, but it a well done wolf and I think it completes the character.

Hot Toys is a nice figure, but looks like a sport bike rider with a 85 Snake Eyes visor.

I agree!

Thanks for the input all! Going for the Hot Toys one, looked at them both out of the box an prefered it over the sideshow figure. Wont match my S.S: Assassin figure but thats ok in my books!

Back