One Six warrior refuses to activate my account, why?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Sci Fi

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi all

Im only new to this and thought I would try to make a few accounts around the net in the One Sis world and its been great but over at One Six warrior forum I never got the activation email and they just wont respond to me when I request they activate my account.

Dose the webmaster over there have a history of being non compliant to certain users? Why do you think they wont activate my account? This is frustrating as I am preparing to photo some of my customs in the coming months and I would like to share with the community.

Should I just avoid OSW?

whats the go with that place?

I never had trouble with my account at OSW, and lots of folks are members of both forums. It's probably just a difficult time of year because everyone's on leave or come back from leave. I suggest you give it some time.

The tone of discussion is a lot different from here. OSW is more mild-mannered, here is more robust. OSW is more into military and customs, here the focus is more film and customs. People will give you opinions about which they prefer, but best join both communities and see which is more to your liking.

it is weird because I was trying to register to the forums for this online game I play, and it has been 7 days and they have not activate me as well
OF course this has nothing to do with One Six Warrior, but it is weird how what is happening to me on one site, is happening to you on another.

must be the time of year I guess.

well I have sent 4 msg to tell them that the activation email never came and if they can activate my account...its been awhile now...makes me think there is nobody there as an administrator. Or they are connected to the empire and know that I have no love for the empire.

well I have sent 4 msg to tell them that the activation email never came and if they can activate my account...its been awhile now...makes me think there is nobody there as an administrator. Or they are connected to the empire and know that I have no love for the empire.

I think you'll probably be more at home here anyway.

This board does not have an official association with One Sixth Warrior, and so it can't really advise you authoritatively on this issue. I would suggest you try to contact the admin directly if you haven't already.

Yeah its been weeks and 5 msg to the webmaster over there and they still haven't activated my account or replied to me. Pretty bad way to run a forum...Anyways this place seems to be the best community for my hobby.

cheers for the support :)

I've been a member over at OSW since about 2006 and if I remember correctly I had to contact them directly to activate my profile. They told me I had missed a part of the activation process. My advice would be to contact hem directly and they'll take care of it.

I like OSW, I am big into military 1/6 and those types of customs. It was the first time I ever saw someone use a Jason Wu Integrity doll to make a Zarana doll. Give them a try.

I've been a member over at OSW since about 2006 and if I remember correctly I had to contact them directly to activate my profile. They told me I had missed a part of the activation process. My advice would be to contact hem directly and they'll take care of it.

I like OSW, I am big into military 1/6 and those types of customs. It was the first time I ever saw someone use a Jason Wu Integrity doll to make a Zarana doll. Give them a try.

huh? I already said in the posts above that I tried to contact them directly on 5 separate occasions. Its all good though seeing as I despise men in nazi like uniforms invading small helpless countries....so the 1/6 modern military figures are a no like for me...Im into Sci Fi movies and pop culture so this is the place for me. Cheers though anyways :)

Back