<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> DX07 Luke Skywalker - OMG Photo Review - P1~2 <>

Perhaps if he had expressed his displeasure with a level head, the way you just did, we wouldn't have responded the way we did.

Understand what you're saying.
Well, you know how it is in life - Billion people, billion opinions, and billions of ways to express ourselves. Not everybody is Cicero. Still, does not validate anyone to bring this down to a, and again, I emphasize - PERSONAL level.

With all this, totally forgot to say - OMG, your pics are great, as usual!
It makes it funny though when everybody says " OMG, great pics..", or Wow, OMG, this looks awesome.." :) Couldn't ask for a better board name.

With regard to the 'thickness', or crudeness of his outfit - For example,
( And I know HT have smaller snaps, I've seen them on other figures..) Why the snaps on his jacket are the size of a wristwatch????

SkyWalkerHD311_zps0a761574.jpg

The snaps on all figures are pretty much that size. I have over 50 HT figs, I know this for a fact. They're not meant to be seen/the coat isn't meant to be unsnapped.

Looks like the tiny plastic snaps that are very fragile and easy to..snap.. if you try pop it in at an angle wrong by a fraction lol, careful when you take his jacket off for bath time

I think it's a really nice portrait. The only real problem that I have with the figure is the clothing. The stitching really ruins the entire look, in my eyes. It screams 'Doll Clothes.'

Otherwise, I think it's a really nice figure. The portrait is much better than any of my Sideshow Lukes...

Looks like the tiny plastic snaps that are very fragile and easy to..snap.. if you try pop it in at an angle wrong by a fraction lol, careful when you take his jacket off for bath time

:lecture

My HT Indy's snaps snapped, cuz the freakin tiny ass pin broke off. Snaps being too big is just one of those nit-picky things.

Also, that pic with Yoda, while cool. . . illuminates the movie magic conundrum of never being able to properly have 1/6 Yoda on Luke's back. I has a sad.

Regardless if a person like or doesn't like same things as you do - That doesn't mean they can not express their opinion. That is also not a valid argument for you to conclude and/or make an idiotic, PERSONAL remark about one's life. If you think you know what a troll is, at least don't fall into same category by acting like one.
Now you can reply to this with another irrelevant string of chars.

This from the same guy who posts this in response to me saying I had a few issues with the PF Threepio headsculpt...

Yeah, very good point.
SSC Sucks. Not C-3PO at all.

Now shut up and let me enjoy the anticipation of getting the EX PF.

Consistency. Nice. :lol

So when do we hear what Hot Toys will do next from Star Wars? I feel like they should be running with this license, but they're only crawling. Has anyone got info on upcoming SW Hot Toys productions?

Wow, great looking figure. Thanks goodness I'm not a Luke fan, but I'm sure I'll be plunking down the cash when HT does Han.

With regard to the 'thickness', or crudeness of his outfit - For example,
( And I know HT have smaller snaps, I've seen them on other figures..) Why the snaps on his jacket are the size of a wristwatch????

SkyWalkerHD311_zps0a761574.jpg

Looks more like a Jon Claude Van damme sculpt than Mark Hamil.:lol Just sayin....
jean-claude-van-damme-92674.jpg

I mean as much as I was glad to hear star wars license this figure just blows. Like J97e said the clothing looks like a 6 year old in a sweat shop stitched it together and the eyes and jaw line are not of Mark Hamill in any way. Oh well enjoy your figure guys. :monkey1

Looks more like a Jon Claude Van damme sculpt than Mark Hamil.:lol Just sayin....
jean-claude-van-damme-92674.jpg

I mean as much as I was glad to hear star wars license this figure just blows. Like J97e said the clothing looks like a 6 year old in a sweat shop stitched it together and the eyes and jaw line are not of Mark Hamill in any way. Oh well enjoy your figure guys. :monkey1

This is why I feel not an ounce of guilt for any of my comments. You have no desire to engage in actual constructive criticism, your goal is to make wildly inflammatory statements in an effort to elicit a response.

You are a troll.

You don't like it. That's fine. Now either grow up and contribute to the wider conversation like an adult or simply leave.

The outfit definitely needs some serious weathering. Way too clean for ESB. And the figure looks a bit stiff in the poses.

This is why I feel not an ounce of guilt for any of my comments. You have no desire to engage in actual constructive criticism, your goal is to make wildly inflammatory statements in an effort to elicit a response.

You are a troll.

You don't like it. That's fine. Now either grow up and contribute to the wider conversation like an adult or simply leave.

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Back