<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: - AVATAR JAKE SULLY - OMG Photo Review -

I think this figure looks better in bright light, in some pics the blue color and war paint almost looks too dark. But in other guys pics it looks perfect.

I enjoyed the Movie the first time I saw it....

....when it was called Dances With Wolves.

Figure not what I expected it to be, looks very plastic.

Thanks for the great photo review OMG. Unfortunately for HT, you just saved me $300+ on this figure.

The paint apps are too flat on the face, no dry-brushing HTs? WHY. The paint does not blend on the areas from the war paint to the skin. I realize that this would be very dif. to duplicate but in my estimation this cheapens the figure quality wise.

The eyes, although nice in execution matched with his overall expression makes Jake looked STUNNED. I compared the screen shots with this figure and the eyes are too large.

For those waiting on this great, but I personally can't justify the price.

I wanted better, but o-well.

I have to agree. The paint isn't bad, but it looks so... obvious. I'm not talking about the war paint, but the work on the skin itself. It looks like a figure completely drenched in blue paint. What it lacks is that fleshy, near-translucent (but not really) feel that their human figures have. The paint details and sculpt are amazing as always, it's just the base coat on the skin that makes it look more like a toy. Maybe it needs some light gloss, who knows.

Well people don't all agree with your opinions. That's a start. I agree with Abake. I actually waited until hyped died down on it before I went to see the movie. I truly expected to be blown away. I wasn't.

"It was different". I actually thought there was very little about it that was different. Almost every part of it was reminiscent of some other movie or some other movie theme or visual.

The cg - I have to admit - was amazing. I especially loved the landscape. But everything else was rehash.

That's a poor explanation on why it's dull. Thats just personal feelings. Who'd have thought a jungle was similar to all the films thats been made before.

I'm just trying to understand the detest for something I cannot see and I'm really trying to see it. I'm certainly not seeing a rehash. Even still, so many other films are bordering on rehashes. I thought thats what Hollywood stood by. Reboots into rehashes.

Though that guy from Grandma's Boy to a degree spoiled the beginning for me. Can't stand him. Freaky nerdy guy.

I enjoyed the Movie the first time I saw it....

....when it was called Dances With Wolves.

Figure not what I expected it to be, looks very plastic.

i thought it was pocahontas? or was it fern gully?

this figure gets the ab crunch joint and not the preds....what gives? :/

And the half-naked nature of the Na'vi really should've pushed them to go for form over function. I actually would've preferred a rubber body on this. Same material as their T-800's, just cast in a fleshy blue. At least for the torso.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRntWRjIT_I&feature=plcp"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRntWRjIT_I&feature=plcp[/ame]

You have any pics comparing his size to other figures??

Good toy, bad collectible figure. Amazing Photos for a TOY

You obviously don't know squat about the difference between toy and collectible when it comes to high-end 1/6

5100119893_301e974bbf_b.jpg
170759lo2hd4ehzck99lcu.jpg

Yeah they look similiar :cuckoo: :slap

Professional photos as always, OMG. This feels downright odd talking to an internet term.

I can't see why people detest the film. Care to explain? as I quite enjoyed it. It was different but I don't get any hate or any dull feel from the film.

Oh, I don't hate it.
But it is a bland movie. It is very predictable and un-original (Dances with Wolves, anyone?). It's a movie made for the masses. Nothing wrong with that, but it is the equivalent of a Big Mac IMO.
I have no hatred for silly summer blockbusters, they're just entertainment, and this movie is just that, pretty much mindless fun, just with a very heavy handed "message". Like most (if not all) Cameron films. He's not a very subtle man, he just likes putting things "in your face", which is the reason his movies have such wide appeal.
There are no surprises in his movies, no nuances; there is no depth to Avatar. So for me at least, it is a bland movie with bland characters.
You can tell from a mile away what is going to happen, who is going to die and who will have a change of heart. And that's fine for this type of movie, and Cameron does make them interesting to watch regardless of how obvious the plot is.
But in the end, it is a bland movie IMO. :peace

i thought it was pocahontas? or was it fern gully?

this figure gets the ab crunch joint and not the preds....what gives? :/

Didnt they start on this figure before HT took away the ab joint on the new Preds? I'm glad they did though, visually I think the new Preds look so much better than the old ones but that's just my opion & for another thread before anyone kicks up & also the ab joint is covered on Jake so no big deal to me. Loving this figure personally, I can't wait for mine to arrive & see it in hand.

Didnt they start on this figure before HT took away the ab joint on the new Preds? I'm glad they did though, visually I think the new Preds look so much better than the old ones but that's just my opion & for another thread before anyone kicks up & also the ab joint is covered on Jake so no big deal to me. Loving this figure personally, I can't wait for mine to arrive & see it in hand.

They should make a special Beer Belly Predator. Hey - they're hunters so you know there's gotta be some Preds with beer guts around :lol

Re: - OMG Photo Bank - Spider-Man - P81~82 / Black Suit Spider-Man - P82~83

Thanks ~ :panic::panic::panic:

SUCKER PUNCH BABY DOLL - OMG Photo Review

SUCKER PUNCH - BABY DOLL

dc2e7218.jpg

b7a4606a.jpg

b6f80a0f.jpg

f90c1118.jpg

36a0ced9.jpg

f30b65d3.jpg

46e8fb45.jpg

7f7d300f.jpg