<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> QS001 TDKR BATMAN - OMG Photo Review - P1~3 <>

Easy tiger. :lol

I was merely asking how someone would get passed the fact that the top teeth are not actually part of the faceplates.

Think you have me mixed up with someone else.

'Nice try'. -hostile much? :lol

You should change your user title to 'the right to be a tool.'

That last picture is just too realistic. It is amazing that this figure can be produced in thousands. Hot Toys and Enterbay have changed the world of collecting 1/4 action figures. Sadly, I can't go for a figure that exceeds the $400 mark.

Easy tiger. :lol

I was merely asking how someone would get passed the fact that the top teeth are not actually part of the faceplates.

Think you have me mixed up with someone else.

'Nice try'. -hostile much? :lol

Lol ok you asked my solution not how someone would get passed the teeth since they are part of the faceplates.:dunno

Yes. You said it was 'just a matter of time' so I posed the question how would you get around the teeth not being part of the faceplates.

Wasn't implying anything but you became hostile.

Should not have viewed your post I guess as you are already on my ignore list and rightly so it would seem! :lol

Yes. You said it was 'just a matter of time' so I posed the question how would you get around the teeth not being part of the faceplates.

Wasn't implying anything but you became hostile.

Should not have viewed your post I guess as you are already on my ignore list and rightly so it would seem! :lol

Ok :dunno why I'm on our ignore list when I never speak to you .

All the OMG pics look like 1/1 Bale in the suit- just beyond amazing ..HT has set a new standard for themselves.

I'm predicting a fast sell out on this and big demand despite the high cost..remember 1/6 figures now at $300 plus mark already..dare I say this is a really decent price for such a figure?

HT 1/4 going to explode after this.......I hope

He looks a bit gaunt in those pics of the Bruce Wayne sculpt. :dunno

TDKRHD1_zps7181e964.jpg~original

Not seeing Bale in this pic.

Looking at the Bale sculpt hi res pictures, I just can't believe that quality of paint can be mass produced. Amazing. Just a few years ago I was still looking through figures on the pegs trying to find the one with the least sloppy paint job. I can never go back to those days, not with collectibles like this.

Nah. They'll just keep *****ing money away on Iron Man crapola.

then it'll make figures like this all the more special..

I'm baffled why HT has not done a 1/4 Iron Man yet........weird!

then it'll make figures like this all the more special..

I'm baffled why HT has not done a 1/4 Iron Man yet........weird!

Probably because robot suit figures don't require as much detailing as would a human figure that would make it 10x better than a 1/6th version? :dunno

While i think the paint apps are amazing on the sculpt, i don't see much Bale like EB sculpt. The paint apps are better on this sculpt but i think IMHO the EB has a slightly better sculpt. Still getting this of course!

amazing looking figure. i would definitely purchase but there wouldn't be anywhere to display him! haha

Yeah the likeness isn't that great on the Bale sculpt. I like the DX12 better but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Yeah the likeness isn't that great on the Bale sculpt. I like the DX12 better but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Yeah, in my experience sometimes OMG pictures can be misleading :dunno. There is nothing like getting a figure in hand no matter how good the photography is. The rest of the QS001 looks outstanding in his pics though.

I know its an older Bale in TDKR and he was made to look a bit more aged but IDK he just looks too old. The proto sculpt looked better to me.

Back