<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> The Avengers Hulk - OMG Photo Review P1 ~2 <>

The very term is derogatory. Nothing to do with insecurity. You must be confused.

HulkHD46_zps523910f4.jpg~original

He's ****ing huge!

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

The very term is derogatory. Nothing to do with insecurity. You must be confused.

Chinky is derogatory? Wow. I'm chinese, bro. You're the one who's confused. You're thinking of the word "chink", which is a slur, not "chinky", which is an adjective which means narrow. :rotfl

They fuc*** the scale aren't they?

Hulk-Thor-the-avengers-31746585-500-281.gif

Compare with the Thor size by size pic...

Thanks OMG for another round of phenomenal shots.

I thought my anticipation of this figure was already off the charts, the next few weeks are going to kill me!!

Hey OMG, i like saving your HD pics to use as wallpaper, but for some reason it is only letting me save them as files i cannot seem to open. :(

Any suggestions?

Hey OMG, i like saving your HD pics to use as wallpaper, but for some reason it is only letting me save them as files i cannot seem to open. :(

Any suggestions?

Weird. I tried and my windows photo viewer can open them..

Chinky is derogatory? Wow. I'm chinese, bro. You're the one who's confused. You're thinking of the word "chink", which is a slur, not "chinky", which is an adjective which means narrow. :rotfl

Not only are you ignorant but you have no idea what the word means.

There is no adjective chinky in the dictionary which means narrow. A chink means a narrow slit. The word chinky is not the same thing as defined by the second definition on the page. Being Chinese you should know the difference.

https://dictionary.reference.com/browse/chinky

Not only are you ignorant but you have no idea what the word means.

There is no adjective chinky in the dictionary which means narrow. A chink means a narrow slit. The word chinky is not the same thing as defined by the second definition on the page. Being Chinese you should know the difference.

https://dictionary.reference.com/browse/chinky

We use the word even to describe ourselves. Even in our elementary history books. The chinese are described as having chinky eyes. You're just making it racist by saying it is. And I think it says alot about you. :lol

And you're one to call someone ignorant, when you don't know anything outside mass media. :lol I have traveled alot all my life for my education. What do you know?

Weird. I tried and my windows photo viewer can open them..

Weird indeed. Windows Photo will let me open the lower rez pics on OMG's FB page...but not these here.:horror

Oh wait, now it is letting me open them 1 at a time. wtf:cuckoo:

Weird indeed. Windows Photo will let me open the lower rez pics on OMG's FB page...but not these here.:horror

Oh wait, now it is letting me open them 1 at a time. wtf:cuckoo:

Windows. :dunno

We use the word even to describe ourselves. Even in our elementary history books. The chinese are described as having chinky eyes. You're just making it racist by saying it is. And I think it says alot about you. :lol

And you're one to call someone ignorant, when you don't know anything outside mass media. :lol I have traveled alot all my life for my education. What do you know?

Educate yourself before speaking. Here is an example of someone losing their job and a formal apology issued by a large food chain over the use of the term "chinky eye."

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/07/lady-chinky-eyes-papa-johns-store-uses-receipt-to-call-woman-racial-slur_n_1191434.html

https://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/01/papa-johns-employee-calls-woman-lady-chinky-eyes-on-receipt/

Its quite surprising to find someone who is self touted as being well travelled and well educated to be so plain dumb. You sir are an idiot and an embarrassment to other Chinese people.

Educate yourself before speaking. Here is an example of someone losing their job and a formal apology issued by a large food chain over the use of the term "chinky eye."

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/07/lady-chinky-eyes-papa-johns-store-uses-receipt-to-call-woman-racial-slur_n_1191434.html

https://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/01/papa-johns-employee-calls-woman-lady-chinky-eyes-on-receipt/

Its quite surprising to find someone who is self touted as being well travelled and well educated to be so plain dumb. You sir are an idiot and an embarrassment to other Chinese people.

It was offensive because it was used to describe a person of the race IN THE STEAD OF A NAME. Please just stop. Just like how the media is blowing this out of proportion, you are, too.

........Now..to change the subject entirely. Hulk has a big package. My wife will approve..

HulkHD37_zps68ac086a.jpg~original

Guys c'mon enough already! We're in here to check out OMG's review, if you've gotta attack each other over and over again take it to PM please.

This is one hell of a figure! Great pics, OMG. Congrats to those who ordered. :clap

(I do wonder how prone he is to shelf dives, though...) :lol

Back