<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> DX11 JOKER 2.0 - OMG Photo Review - P1~2 <>

Most excellent pics. Can't wait for this action figure/doll.

Any chance of seeing Joker, Bane, Scarecrow and 2 face in a group photo :pray: :rock

Bane and Scarecrow are in the box and I dont have 2 face .... :panic::panic::panic:

I'd probably be excited for this if I didn't already have multiple Jokers and the 1/4 scale effort. At this point, and at this price, I'm just too indifferent about it to really care. The suit looks good, the coat looks like they gave him a 1/6 "Forever Lazy" for those lazy days around the house, they somehow managed to **** the bed on both sculpts and haven't improved on the BR sculpt in how many years. Just not feeling it.

Time for 2 face 2.0 then :panic::lol

Heeey, not funny. I really do want them to make that...

Reason: Symmetry.
On display I want Begins Bat, TDK Bat, HL Joker, AH Catwoman, Two-Face
on the other side
Keaton Bat, Returns Bat, JN Joker, MP Catwoman, Penguin (if HT ever makes good on their Returns license...)

wow ~ i actually have some concerns on the initial pics for this one.

as others have said, the coat looks a bit less tailored than i'd hoped (the interior jacket, however is beautiful!).

also, i know this is supposed to be the interrogation scene version, but the smirky face is kinda messy for my tastes ~ wish it was just a tad cleaner (seemed less dark and smeary in the prototypes, but it could just be the lighting in omg's pics). i don't mind the laughing sculpt being messy, though.

i'm also actually disappointed about the suspenders, but i can get over that.

i like the goofy eyes on it too ~ they are nicely wild and right for the character.

thanks for the pictures, omg!

I should spent sometime to futz it before taking pics but I only have a very short amount to time to work with and I am sick .... cough cough .... wtf :panic::panic::panic:

OMG you were impressed with DX10 and many here took a few rounds of pics to come round to liking it. How does DX11 compare with DX10 in your opinion?

I should spent sometime to futz it before taking pics but I only have a very short amount to time to work with and I am sick .... cough cough .... wtf :panic::panic::panic:

You did well IMO, top notch as usual. Dont beat yourself, buddy :1-1:

OMG you were impressed with DX10 and many here took a few rounds of pics to come round to liking it. How does DX11 compare with DX10 in your opinion?

DX11 replace DX06 as the best DX so far ~ :panic::panic::panic:

For a factory worker in china who make like $300USD/month, the tailoring is superb.

So who is going to be the first to slap on Mob Scene makup?

Like Crow, I've been a bit Jokered out over the years, so I think it would be nearly impossible to be floored by another Joker at this point. But I think this does looks very very good.

I felt the same way as some others about the coat and head when I first saw them. I think both are different from the prototype in some minor ways, but I wonder if the coat issue is just that we're getting much higher res. pics from OMG than we typically do (or have seen with the custom made coats). Maybe not.

I really just wanted this for Kato clothes, the laughing sculpt, and table. I'm glad it comes with that backdrop.
Thanks for the pics OMG.

Is there anything on the other side of the interrogation wall background?

the more i see and the more comparisons to the dx01 i see, the more excited i am about this.

Back