<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> AVENGERS - CAPTAIN AMERICA - OMG Photo Review - P1~2 <>

AvengersCaptainAmericaHD6_zps9fa8c5d1.jpg

Damn that's just awesome. Can't. Freaking. Wait.

Figure looks fantastic, just such a bloody shame the ankle articulation is lost with those boots. :(

This is awesome...

AvengersCaptainAmericaHD551_zpsf225bbdc.jpg

OH AND THIS?

AvengersCaptainAmericaHD355_zps24581983.jpg

IS BETTER THAN THIS...

HotToys-CaptainAmerica-TheFirstAvenger-CaptainAmerica-10.jpg

Which is why I'm using the second headsculpt and battle damaged shield with my FA Cap.

I am looking forward to mine being delivered.

Still not a big fan of the unmasked head. sokay though, he can join X3 wolverine in the "fierce poopers" society.

Still, not a dealbreaker, so we're good :D

Someone needs to do a photo of him sitting on the toilet.

Still not a big fan of the unmasked head. sokay though, he can join X3 wolverine in the "fierce poopers" society.

Still, not a dealbreaker, so we're good :D

Someone needs to do a photo of him sitting on the toilet.

Hell yeah!

Captain Constipation!

AvengersCaptainAmericaHD355_zps24581983.jpg

:dump :dump :dump

Re: <> Metal Gear Solid 3 - Naked Snake - OMG Photo Review <>

That's actually a really good idea Nova. Actually what would be a REALLY good idea, is if HT isn't going to continue the MGS line, to give the next run of TTM19 to have eyepatch-less Naked Snake or better yet MGS2 Solid Snake.

Re: <> Metal Gear Solid 3 - Naked Snake - OMG Photo Review <>

That's actually a really good idea Nova. Actually what would be a REALLY good idea, is if HT isn't going to continue the MGS line, to give the next run of TTM19 to have eyepatch-less Naked Snake or better yet MGS2 Solid Snake.

:clap:clap:goodpost:

Re: <> DX10 T2 T800 - OMG Photo Review - P1~2 / Collection P13 <>

You know, going though these pics again on the first page I think we were a little to harsh on OMG's pics. I think when you first see the pers on this figure it is little off putting, you have to let it sink in a while. The first page is filled with amazing pics of this figure!!!

The first page is filled with amazing pics of this figure!!!
those photos don't look like the face of a figure in hand. i know it now and i'm happy i didn't believe those photos.

Awesome shots as usual.

They've gone too "soft" with the details this time (he actually looks quite feminine in a lot of those shots). Where as they where too heavy with them the first time (making him look too old and haggered) i think the PERS system isn't helping the figure much either. But it's still a damn sight better then the original release. Just maybe not as good as the T1 version, which i still think is the best HTs has done in capturing arnies likeness.

those photos don't look like the face of a figure in hand. i know it now and i'm happy i didn't believe those photos.

Awesome shots as usual.

They've gone too "soft" with the details this time (he actually looks quite feminine in a lot of those shots). Where as they where too heavy with them the first time (making him look too old and haggered) i think the PERS system isn't helping the figure much either. But it's still a damn sight better then the original release. Just maybe not as good as the T1 version, which i still think is the best HTs has done in capturing arnies likeness.

:slap..........

I reckon OMG takes very good photo's.

The figure without glasses looks subpar to me though.

If I ever got this figure I'd have to leave the glasses on, because it really is good with them on. But that defeats the object of having a DX.

I reckon OMG takes very good photo's.

The figure without glasses looks subpar to me though.

If I ever got this figure I'd have to leave the glasses on, because it really is good with them on. But that defeats the object of having a DX.

You really have to see it in person, bad lighting and flash kills it most of the time,hi-res macro shots close up with bad lighting again, same thing..you can only truly see this figure's full potential in the realism dept in person.

Re: <> DX10 T2 T800 - OMG Photo Review <>

Now you see! Sideshow’s customer service tried to tell me the DX10 eyes wouldn’t look down enough for the pupils to go under the lower eye lid and right here in OMG's pictures it shows it can be done. I knew I have a valid claim for a replacement, mine's eyes will only look up and left to right, they what move down at all.

A response to Valfars post to me.

So. Would you say a-dev's photo's in his Pescadero photo shot are a true representation then?

I must say it looks much better without glasses in those photo's, but I thought it might have been that a-dev spent more time creating shadow to hide the flaws.

Back