Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats to this HUGE conversion, but I'd be checking this piece, along with the spidey piece over very closely as they could be returns

congrats to this HUGE conversion, but I'd be checking this piece, along with the spidey piece over very closely as they could be returns

Very true Quad. The Spidey com conversion would really worry me given all the QC issues with that piece. However, I don't recall any major QC issues with the Hulk com.

Anyway.....I hope the peeps that convert get minty pieces instead of defective leftovers. Congrats.

Its like frustration first we get mail U have opportunity n all that & now on chat they says its only for selected ones and ur the one who's not been chosen.......:mad:

Its like frustration first we get mail U have opportunity n all that & now on chat they says its only for selected ones and ur the one who's not been chosen.......:mad:

i got one! i didnt get the spidey though but 1 out of 2 ain't bad :clap

welcome to sideshows game, you have A LOT to learn my friend.

Sideshow loves jerking the chain. Look at all the delayed releases and then to have a lot of those delays conveniently start coming out during the Christmas season. Sideshow in one cold hearted company. Welcome to our world of high end statue collecting.

Due to difference in time i got their email at early morning around in India at 4 Am thats why i had replied late n therefore it was reserved prior upon receiving my request

Its 6 Am in morning & from now i have to wake up so early for newsletter offer or anything which is first come 1st basis :impatient:........................lol

Mine just arrived, wow! the Hulk looks awesome.. sorry guys, my first post and also my first statue.. just wanted to share my happiness.. lol..

Back