Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Olivetti Hulk Comiquette Up for Pre-Order, Links to buy in 1st post!.

We may live in a democratic society but this is a privately owned forum that has rules in place. I should imagine the same goes for SF.

Don't follow the rules, act like a troll, insult people and infractions are dealt that lead to banning, simple as (Hulk fan or not).

It would be nice to think that when people come here they can act with some semblence of civility but unfortunately some are incapable despite the warnings they receive.

Basically, treat others with respect or even just have some manners and we can all have fun here and get along.

Anyway, back to the regular scheduling.
x :peace

I disagree!!!!!

Post pics in the L.S.U. thread :exactly:

xoxoxo :peace

Just measured Hulk PF. 21" exactly.

We may live in a democratic society but this is a privately owned forum that has rules in place. I should imagine the same goes for SF.

Don't follow the rules, act like a troll, insult people and infractions are dealt that lead to banning, simple as (Hulk fan or not).

It would be nice to think that when people come here they can act with some semblence of civility but unfortunately some are incapable despite the warnings they receive.

Basically, treat others with respect or even just have some manners and we can all have fun here and get along.

Anyway, back to the regular scheduling.
x :peace

this mod rocks, little girls who got banned and cry all over the place are sad.

and for those of you that are defending shai, he called adoptedscot a retard on the other forums.
at least she has more stones than the crybabies.

Sorry, I don't get that logic.:dunno With the economy in the tank and these pieces getting more expensive by the day, why would you spend big dollars on things you don't like? Picking this up at $300 doesn't make it look better.

I really didn't like the Hulk PF. The only way I would buy one is if I could flip it and sell it for a profit to someone who did. It will not be added to my display case. For me to list all the things I don't like about it and then add it to my collection later because I was able to pick it up at a cheap price...that would make me a hypocrite.

Too many people slam a piece and then HOPE the price will go down and pick it up. I'm of a simple mind....if you like something say it looks great. If you can't afford it, say you will pick it up later when the price is right or you have the funds. If you slam a piece...don't buy it! You are obviously telling everyone you don't like it. If you don't like it at first, but see it later and change your mind...major props to you. It takes a lot to admit you made a mistake and buy a piece you didn't like before.

Vex and Enigma take a lot of crap for slamming this piece. I don't mind their point of view. Unless, they pick it up later for a cheaper price!:wink1:

I didn't say it made sense. That's just how a lot of people go about it.

"This piece was not worth $400 shipped from Sideshow....but at $300 shipped I could not resist"

:lol

Hey guys, just measured by a handmade scale and it seems this hulk is about 21~22 inches.

So it's nowhere close to 24" as mentioned from the product description? Wow, that sucks!

Hopefully it shouldn't be unless they screwed with the gallery pic. Then again they may have elevated the base in the gallery pic to make him look taller. Hulkbuster's base looks like it goes down below Hulk's.

200064_press10-001.jpg

doesnt look like they added anything...you can tell the hulk is about 3" further from the camera so it looks elevated in the picture.

doesnt look like they added anything...you can tell the hulk is about 3" further from the camera so it looks elevated in the picture.

See the Hulkbuster's base, it looks like it goes down all the way below the photo, while the Hulk's base stopped quite a bit from the lower border of the photo. Still from the photo it looks like it's 24" instead of the 21-22" some member measured.

Hey guys, just measured by a handmade scale and it seems this hulk is about 21~22 inches.

Appreciate the effort, but I'm not relying on a handmade scale as an absolute. No offense, but I'll wait until Hulk arrives next week.

Hulk is never short in the pants.:lecture

Just to clarify his size, Indy and Jack are both slightly in front of the Hulk and he is tilting backwards in his jumping pose.

Again, I forgot to put the girders in his base and I will take more pictures with other Marvel pieces tonight when I get home from work.

Also, all of the pictures were taken without flash except for the one of him in the box. I just used lamp light for the pics.

ETA - dharper's wife here, so you can call me charper. He doesn't get home from work until after 5 pm PST, so I got out the tape measure and measured him. From the very bottom of the base to the highest point (the wrist on his left side), it measures approx. 22 3/4 inches, give or take. At his widest point, (fist to fist) he measures 22 inches, again give or take.

I hope that helps.

Last edited:

Thanks for helping and taking your time to measure it Dharper`s wife!

Thanks for the info dharper! Glad to know the girders were included just not installed into the base. We appreciate you taking all the pictures and doing all the work. Sucks to be the first to get something, doesn't it :p?

Thanks Dharper. It's appreciated :rock

I didn't say it made sense. That's just how a lot of people go about it.

"This piece was not worth $400 shipped from Sideshow....but at $300 shipped I could not resist"

:lol

I get it! So, the less you pay for a piece you hated, the better it looks!:lol:lol:lol

Thanks for explaining it to me Solid. You are right, some people make no sense.

Just to clarify his size, Indy and Jack are both slightly in front of the Hulk and he is tilting backwards in his jumping pose.

Again, I forgot to put the girders in his base and I will take more pictures with other Marvel pieces tonight when I get home from work.

Also, all of the pictures were taken without flash except for the one of him in the box. I just used lamp light for the pics.

ETA - dharper's wife here, so you can call me charper. He doesn't get home from work until after 5 pm PST, so I got out the tape measure and measured him. From the very bottom of the base to the highest point (the wrist on his left side), it measures approx. 22 3/4 inches, give or take. At his widest point, (fist to fist) he measures 22 inches, again give or take.

I hope that helps.

Thanks so much for the info charper, you're awesome. Hope it wasn't too trouble to get the tape measure from the bedside.

Back