Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Olivetti Hulk Comiquette Up for Pre-Order, Links to buy in 1st post!.

Smaller than expected, color is bland, toes nails are not painted and it seems the details on the ripped pants is missing?:slap

Very true, but I think some were hoping it would look next to the PFs because of the 'Ask Sideshow' section.

From 'Ask Sideshow':

Q.Can you PLEASE confirm one way or another whether the upcoming Olivetti Hulk Comiquette is 1/4th or 1/5th scale?
A.It’s truly a hard question to answer. We think it looks perfectly proportioned with the Hulkbuster Comiquette, which means it’s somewhere between 1:6 and 1:5 scale, but it wouldn’t look small at all compared with your 1:4 scale collection. It’s BIG, and it’s Incredible. We’ve tried to provide a good number of group shots on his product page during Comic-Con, so you can be the judge.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=19873

Sideshow stated this would be between 1/5 and 1/6 scale,why is everying one surprised it's smaller then they thought ?

P1080132.jpg

On a second thought, why is everyone so sure the colour of the base has been changed? From this pic you could also tell that Sparrow's base is "brown", but in reality it IS grey. It is obviously the lighting which is misleading people.

P1080132.jpg
attachment.php

Last edited:

ugly as sin hair, non-iconic look, bad base, weird pose, poor paint job and smaller than PFs. such an easy pass.

looks really bad next to the other PFs.

first gore group miss due to size.

when i think gore comiquettes i think 1/4 scale large mofos.

this is the worst of the bunch.

it's not their fault since they were going with the scale based on sideshow and haircut based on the art.

too bad.

On a second thought, why is everyone so sure the colour of the base has been changed? From this pic you could also tell that Sparrow's base is "brown", but in reality it IS grey. It is obviously the lighting which is misleading people.

You're so right.
What a diff.

Lazy job on the paint....if they didn't try to release so many at a time and just take there time we would get something more like the proto.....bad call on ss part...

He isn't exactly small, I don't have sparrow, but I do have indy, and Hulk looks pretty damn big to me.

Hopefully this will be cheaper now since there isn't much love for it...will still get it eventually...just no rush.

This is one that I will have to wait to have in hand. I hate the way he looks in this photo. Looks very cheap IMO. But I know that is probably the fault of the flash. Just some the SDCC photos of this piece were so iconic looking. So far with these photos I am a tad let down.

But hopfully I will know for sure soon and I won't feel the need to send it back.

I am also let down by the size.

The pic without the flash looks great! I can't wait to get this piece in command of my display room. Can we get some pics with other comiquettes? Please?

That base is way different though. It's like they forgot the final 2 steps before shipping it out the door. I think that's an easy fix though. I'll be slapping some paint on my base.

Lazy job on the paint....if they didn't try to release so many at a time and just take there time we would get something more like the proto.....bad call on ss part...

He isn't exactly small, I don't have sparrow, but I do have indy, and Hulk looks pretty damn big to me.

Hopefully this will be cheaper now since there isn't much love for it...will still get it eventually...just no rush.

Not much love? Speak for yourself. This piece is AWESOME! I can't wait for mine to show up.:nana:

For all of you that thought that Venom looked bad and you would be able to pick it up later at a cheaper price.....how is that working out for you now? Venom had the same issues with paint apps and doubt of scale.

So many people say the piece isn't all that....then they make comments about how they'll pick it up later for a cheaper price.

Why would anyone who thinks the piece is bad be looking to pick it up at all... regardless of the price?

Last edited:

Not much love? Speak for yourself. This piece is AWESOME! I can't wait for mine to show up.:nana:

For all of you that thought that Venom looked bad and you would be able to pick it up later at a cheaper price.....how is that working out for you now? Venom had the same issues with paint apps and doubt of scale.

So many people say the piece isn't all that....then they make comments about how they'll pick it up later for a cheaper price.

Why would anyone who thinks the piece is bad be looking to pick up at all... regardless of the price?

:goodpost::exactly:

I too think the base looks a little unfinished, but am hoping I'm proved wrong when I see it in person.

My other comment is where are the metal pieces sticking out of the base? I thought those really set it off. I'm hoping whoever put up the pictures just forget to pop those in.

I am still getting it but it doesn`t mean that these first pictures were a big let down!!! It looks much worse them Sideshow pictures and the SDCC pics and videos! I just hope i like it once i receive it.
Let s not talk about the size. There is no way that it measures 24` high! It is almost the same size of Jack Sparrow by the pictures!

Product Size:24" H (609.6mm) x 20.5" W (520.7mm) x 16.5" L (419.1mm)*IT SHOULKD BE BIGGER THAN THE PF!!!

Wrong freaking INFO as Jack has only 19`!!! Another Big let down for me!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Qf-JVntcpqQ?fs=1&hl=pt_BR"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Qf-JVntcpqQ?fs=1&hl=pt_BR" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
This guy should be ashamed of doing this video. He still mention that they wanted something BIG? What a shame! Please Sideshow stop lying to us!!!

P1080132.jpg

I am still getting it as I am a huge Hulk fan but i am not satisfied with the final results at all. Let`s hope we get better pictures and the paint looks a little better. The size of it is a fail already as it does not go with what was advertised and with what we pre-ordered.
I am so worried about my $1200 Optimus Prime and its 8 lbs weight.

Last edited:

I'm still interested to see pics next to other Marvel PFs or even comiquettes.

I am geting it but it doesn`t mean that these first pictures were a big let down!!! It looks much worse them Sideshow pictures and the SDCC pics and videos! I just hope i like it once i receive it.
Let s not talk about the size. There is no way that it measures 24` high! It is almost the same size of Jack Sparrow by the pictures!

Product Size:24" H (609.6mm) x 20.5" W (520.7mm) x 16.5" L (419.1mm)*

Wrong freaking INFO as Jack has only 19`!!! Another Big let down for me!

I am still getting it as I am a huge Hulk fan but i am not satisfied with the final results at all. Let`s hope we get better pictures and the paint looks a little better. The size of it is a fail already as it does not go with what was advertised and with what we pre-ordered.
I am so worried about my $1200 Optimus Prime and its 8 lbs weight.

Oh Ricard, they stated that the weight of optimus was just a filler as they don't know the actual value and so they would correct it down the line.

Why would anyone who thinks the piece is bad be looking to pick it up at all... regardless of the price?

Because when things are slow and there isn't anything shipping, the statue crackhead will buy something just to keep the flow going. They rationalize it by saying to themselves (and others here) that the price was a good deal. Let it be from either ebay or one of the Sideshow many event sales like Spooktacular.

Come on, you should know that by now. :dunno

:monkey4

hulk is TOOOOOOO SMALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fail!

Still looks awesome too me!!!this will make a bad ass display with the Skaar comiquette... But Sideshow needs to make their comiquette 1/4. No excuses.

I'm still interested to see pics next to other Marvel PFs or even comiquettes.

Well said Fuzzy....I don't collect anything but Marvel merch from SSC. I need the Hulk next to another Marvel piece in order to better judge the scale for myself. Oh well, I guess if push comes to shove, I can wait a few days and see for myself.

Can anyone that was at SDCC say anything about its size? Was it almost the same size of Jack Sparrow? It looks huge on the videos!
I cannot stop looking at my Jack Sparrow and thing that the green giant will be almost the same size of it! :(

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/6B97ifNWE0I?fs=1&hl=pt_BR"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/6B97ifNWE0I?fs=1&hl=pt_BR" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/i0h2L3Kh2sg?fs=1&hl=pt_BR"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/i0h2L3Kh2sg?fs=1&hl=pt_BR" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/TvfMevyjFnk?fs=1&hl=pt_BR"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/TvfMevyjFnk?fs=1&hl=pt_BR" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Maybe that was the reason that there was no other podium or statue near it! Ilusion!!!

I really hope this pice surprises me once i get it !

Last edited:
Back