Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Olivetti Hulk Comiquette Up for Pre-Order, Links to buy in 1st post!.

My last flexpay for the Hulkbuster IM will be paid in a week. So I should get it in two weeks. Gonna look so cool with this Hulk Ex comiquette.

Congrats!! You are gonna love the Hulkbuster!!

Congrats!! You are gonna love the Hulkbuster!!

Yea, I've seen it at my LCS and man its awesome. I am also looking for a good deal on ebay for a minimates hulkbuster too, lol. If the minimates can't get ya his big buddy will!!!
He'll keep this Ex comiquette busy for sure!

Just looked again, hair is still so ugly. Wanted so much to like him but hair spoils the statue.

Im in the same boat as one of the earlier posters. I HATE the hair, but LOVE the rest, I'll likely sculpt proper hair or buy a casting someone here offers, but this may be my only realistic chance at adding a Hulk to my collection. The PF is nice but IMO no 20"-ish statue is worth $1200 in my opinion. So this works out for me.

I still hate the hair too, but keeping my order and probably customing it. The rest is not bad. I will have to have the new hair before displaying him tho', the hair just kills it for me.

Corrose, I think the price will drop further and further the closer to the release of this, and maybe after release as well, may want to look for one then. (Like the Ironman Ex comiquette.)

fuzzylojiks, nice sig. A custom grey hulk w/ modified hair may not be a bad ideal.

fuzzylojiks, nice sig. A custom grey hulk w/ modified hair may not be a bad ideal.

Thank bro, I am seriously thinking about doing that.

Corrose, I think the price will drop further and further the closer to the release of this, and maybe after release as well, may want to look for one then. (Like the Ironman Ex comiquette.)

Will do, it would be great to eventually own a Hulk PF and if the price dropped a little after this releases I'd reconsider. Thanks for the tip!

Im in the same boat as one of the earlier posters. I HATE the hair, but LOVE the rest, I'll likely sculpt proper hair or buy a casting someone here offers, but this may be my only realistic chance at adding a Hulk to my collection. The PF is nice but IMO no 20"-ish statue is worth $1200 in my opinion. So this works out for me.
I'm in the same boat. PF would be better, but I'm too late to the party for that one. I do figure someone here will do a casting for an alternate hairpiece. The demand is surely here for it. And then, this statue will be much easier to stomach, despite the issues of scale (scale of head to body, and scale of total figure to Marvel PFs).

Really, this statue is only lacking because of those issues IMO. I like the pose and facial expression quite a bit.

It will be interesting to see this next to other Marvel PFs. It looks big but if you put it next to Cap or Thor and the head is smaller than theirs, it will look strange. If he doesn't go with PFs and other 1/4 scales I may reconsider.

Well, what I did was look at the pic of it vs. the Hulkbuster on the site to get an idea, then looked at pics of Hulkbuster vs. other PFs, and try to imagine Hulk in its place. Based on that, I'm pretty sure that it won't look good posed with other PFs. His ridiculously huge arms and legs will probably be similar in size to other PFs (maybe slightly larger in some cases) while his head will be too small. That doesn't work for Hulk.

hulkbustercomiquette.jpg

200064_press10-001.jpg

You can see here that he is not gonna be proportionate to the premium formats.

Back