Olivetti Hulk Comiquette, Links to waitlists in 1st post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll admit that I favor the PF more than I do this piece, BUT I really like the dynamic look that this has. That's something the PF lacks, so I can understand the love for both pieces.

Anything Hulk related released by Sideshow goes up in value...except for the Planet Hulk Dio wich had a wayyyy to big ES....Whats funny is that some people at Statue Forum and here also, kept sayin the comiquette had too much of a small head and ugly hair to ever become a Grail like the PF. Well this is exactly where this piece is going now, straight on the Grail Road.

And those detractors you will ask? They are homosexuals who knows nothing about this hobby...Hulk is grail,Statue poseurs are Fail.

yeah that hair still wrecks it for me. :lol:lol

Oh yeah and the shrunken head as well.:yess:

:lol:lol

Sarcasm is “a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter jibe or taunt.”[1] Though irony and understatement is usually the immediate context,[2] most authorities distinguish sarcasm from irony;[3] however, others argue that sarcasm may or often does involve irony[4] or employs ambivalence.[5]

Anything Hulk related released by Sideshow goes up in value...except for the Planet Hulk Dio wich had a wayyyy to big ES....Whats funny is that some people at Statue Forum and here also, kept sayin the comiquette had too much of a small head and ugly hair to ever become a Grail like the PF. Well this is exactly where this piece is going now, straight on the Grail Road.

And those detractors you will ask? They are homosexuals who knows nothing about this hobby...Hulk is grail,Statue poseurs are Fail.

:exactly::exactly:

I didny realize how huge Hulk is until I tried finding a place for him. I put him in my besta for now and he could barely fit. There's a good half an inch sticking out of the base :thud:

Just collected my regular version!Bought from Evilbay last night for just under $550(Good deal for the UK). Fantastic statue just got to find space for his standoff with Hulkbuster + Thing!

Just collected my regular version!Bought from Evilbay last night for just under $550(Good deal for the UK). Fantastic statue just got to find space for his standoff with Hulkbuster + Thing!

Wow, Hulkbuster, Thing and Hulk will look epic. Post pics...! :)

Did anyone catch the production sneak of Hulk on Throne?

hump-dar-1.jpg

Back