Old Ben Shipping Experiment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updating probably tomorrow morning/late afternoon as I'm getting ready for a Christmas formal :lol Mines due Jan 2.

Hmmm... Normally it only takes 2-3 days to get a Sideshow package, even though I'm supposed to get Old Ben on the 27, it should be arriving at the local hub tonight/tomorrow morning. If all goes well, it could possibly even get here for the 24, or at least the 26. So I'm hoping for a Christmas miracle.

I want at least one white bearded man to stop at my house on Christmas Eve.

Those at item shipping soon, I'd expect we'll get ship notices Wednesday 12/26 when they're back open.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=sec-row-od><TD class=sec-pad>LAS VEGAS,
NV, US
</TD><TD class=sec-pad>12/24/2007 </TD><TD class=sec-pad align=right>12:39 P.M. </TD><TD class=sec-pad>THE RECEIVER IS ON A HOLIDAY. DELIVERY WILL BE ATTEMPTED WHEN THE RECEIVER RETURNS
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Today SHOULD be the day, was at Shipping Soon before the holiday, Sideshow's back today, he oughtta ship and if he does he should arrive at my office on Wednesday, my first day back and it should make that day MUCH easier. Oooh I can't wait to get this old bastard in my hands haha.

I am at work alone because delivery is set for today... I am just hoping the Fed-Ex guy doesn't assume that we're closed... :google

Mine arrived on 12/24 as well. Haven't removed him from the box yet but from the quick view that I saw, he looks to be a winner.

Loved that SS used the styrofoam end caps again. They really do protect the figure box.

I'm so jealous. Can you believe I'm still at Order Placed? :confused: This is by far the longest I've ever had to wait for a turnover. Sucks to be me right now.

Anyway, I'm so happy to hear such consistent reports of Ben's greatness. I can't wait to see what everyone is talking about. I hope my expectations aren't too big right now.

Back