Okay, so who's NEXT?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
You know, after Jabba, Bib, and Boussh? :D

I got a Leia so I'm happy, but would like to see any of the following:

Bespin Luke
Lando (Skiff Guard Disguise)
Greedo
TPM Obi-Wan
ANY Padme
Han Solo (Jabba's Palace w/Inclusive Carbonite block)
Boba Fett

I think we will get a ESB or ROTJ Vader in late 2007. I do not think they will do a Bespin Luke before late 07/early 08... but I would have rather had that one than Jedi Luke. How about instead of Bespin, they do a combo Dagobah Luke with Yoda and his carrying basket.. the exclusive could be the Bespin Jacket which would let you create a Bespin Luke. I know that Sideshow is still developing the small body.. but they will have at least one hobbit next year, so it seems likely (could do a 70 dollar 2 pack like they used to do back in the day). I also think we will see a Boba next year. They spent all that money to develop the 1/4 th statue. They can use that same research/manufacturing skills to make the smaller scale figure. But I have a feeling ROTJ Emperor is in the next 2 or 3. It will be an easy figure to make (come on.. other than facial sculpt, he has a rather plain outfit) that everone seems to want. Me, I could live with my Hasbro version for awhile.. its actually pretty good other than the articulation. I am thinking we will see a couple of A NEW HOPE figures next year for the anniversary. I am kind of hoping for an old Ben. That's the one figure Hasbro fubared every time.

I was thinking Vader might be announced in summer 07' for the con, they can have a meditation chamber as the environment, it'd be huge! I hope we keep up an OT train for a while though, I just need more once I've seen the new ones!

Good grief!!! We just barely got the news on Jabba, now we're already discussing the next figure!

Well, as long as we're at it......

REBEL FLEET TROOPER AND CAPTAIN ANTILLES!!!!!!!!!

Thank you...

The next one is now tricky to guess with the big Jabba surprise. Have we moved into OT at last for 2007? Or now that we have several OT figs, will Sideshow go back to the PT for some more Jedi?

Its anyone's guess. I thought it would be Greedo, but now with so much from the Scum and Villainy line announced, I'm thinking they may go back to the Jedi line for the next. Or maybe we'll finally get that Sidious... but then that leaves only two more Sith for the line.

Hmmmmmmmmmm?

With the way they are tossing different characters out, it could be anyone. I'm still thinking a Lando soon. There just never was any good version of him made, unless you like that Mexian looking Lando from Hasblos early line lol.

Check out the link:https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?page_id=1665&source=wp_news
If you look closely, the Jabba in the picture is actually the 1/6 Jabba. So it seems to me that the Greedo, is actually a 1/6 Greedo............this is just me, and I could be way off base, but I don't think it's so unthinkable! Come to your own conclusions.................it's very clever to do...............a "right in front of our eyes" type of deal.

Give me some Ep3 Clones!!

Ok that's probably not gonna happen but I'd take Sidious or Dooku.

I'd like Sideshow to give Billy Dee some love... I think he would make a great addition to the line, but please o' please let it be a Bespin! I would like something not tied to the Jabba scene though... with all the SDCC excitement another figure might be overkill :monkey4

I actually would prefer it if Sideshow released them in groups based on 'themes'. I would love to see Lando in disguise or a Gammorean Guard.

YES, Let's see some ice cream! :D

ICMG_F2_.jpg

https://www.geocities.com/ocb75/

JustinLuck said:
I actually would prefer it if Sideshow released them in groups based on 'themes'. I would love to see Lando in disguise or a Gammorean Guard.

I agree. I'd like the next figure or two to be from this group:

Lando in Skiff Guard disguise
Boba Fett
C3P0
Oola
R2DR with drink Tray

Hopefully the next few pre-orders will be figures I don't want as I've enough to pay for as it is,so something like this will be ideal for my wallet :D

Padme (any)
Anakin (any)
Clone Troopers (any)
Palpatine/Sidious (ROTS)
Jedi (any unless ANH Obi-Wan or OT Yoda)

Of figures I'd actually want I'd like to see any of these,
Grand Moff Tarkin,
Stormtrooper
Darth Vader (ROTJ)
Greedo
Wedge Antilles
Jango or Boba Fett
Lando Calrissian (Bespin)

I don't think it's too unreasonable to expect more armored characters pretty soon as the next lot of figures won't ship until next year which was when Sideshow said that the first armored characters would appear.

theverse said:
Check out the link:https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?page_id=1665&source=wp_news
If you look closely, the Jabba in the picture is actually the 1/6 Jabba. So it seems to me that the Greedo, is actually a 1/6 Greedo............this is just me, and I could be way off base, but I don't think it's so unthinkable! Come to your own conclusions.................it's very clever to do...............a "right in front of our eyes" type of deal.

Interesting theory. I would love for it to be Greedo next but im guessing SS will put out curveball and give us a 'hero of the rebellion' or perhaps throw in some kind of droid/trooper to announce the millitary line. Don't really matter what they do, I will be happy and buy :emperor

carbo-fation said:
NO MORE LUKE!! Other then that I don't care! :D

IloveLuke, but wouldn't want another so soon. That goes for every character. Though I want dif. versions of Han and Leia, I'd rather wait a while. No Seconds...YET! I need Palpatine first!

You know, after reading some of the responses, maybe I *don't* want any of my favorite characters next.

I'm selling off collectibles and original art just to pay for Jabba and LOTR! What the heck am I thinking wanting ultimate Bespin Luke and Boba Fett next?

So practically I might prefer Ben Quadrinaros, Dex Jexter or Kitster (whatever that kid's name is) to be next, but my heart says otherwise....

And all you clonebuilding, Sith loving hippies need to get off the "just another Luke so soon after the last one" bandwagon. :D We're not talking about a clone repaint here, its Luke's (THE hero of the saga) primary duds from The Empire Strikes Back! A full year after the last one with many Jedi, heroes, and villainous scum in between. I think we're due. :chew

There is so much more they can do with the scum and villin line I can see them stay on there for a while. Or they'll make a seperate Bounty hunter line.

Back