Oglavaeil The Executioner Premium Format Figure (Court of the dead)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got mine last week, but i was half earth distance from you. i have to admit that the skratch has a nice paint up.
View attachment 243190
View attachment 243191
View attachment 243192
View attachment 243193
View attachment 243194
View attachment 243195

Hey would you mind giving us a really honest review on the piece since you have it in hand...how does it look...does it feel worth the price to you? I'd appreciate your time and effort....really curious about this piece.

thank you!

325mg,

Wow! You got them already. Awesome pics thanks for sharing. What are your impressions/thoughts on the executioner?

I can't wait to get this in! IVE been waiting for him and the hound the most out of the COD pieces I have on order.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Skratch would be an ideal ' Crawler' from RE Howards 'Red Nails' Conan saga as I know other characters in this line fit in with his tales :wink1:

hey guys, have you recieved yours? i took some photos of mine by iphone recently, here they are.
IMG_6985.JPG
IMG_6986.JPG
IMG_6987.JPG
IMG_6988.JPG
IMG_6984.JPG
IMG_6980.JPG
IMG_6982.JPG
IMG_6990.JPG
IMG_6991.JPG
IMG_6995.JPG

Got my executioner and hound in today. Pretty excited to see him with the others. I think he turned out really well.. DSC_0030.jpgDSC_0031.jpgDSC_0032.jpgDSC_0033.jpg

I am loving this statue. I'll pull up a chair, with a nice fine rum, and dissect the details of this beast. My imaginations conjure awesome images and stories, and I'll say to myself, "this is why I collect." I can't wait for Keir to join the fray.

Back