Official SS Predator Maquette thread/roll call

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want to buy this predator soooooo bad..but cant find anywhere now for a decent price...whyyyyyyyyy. Also the excl looks bad ass!!

I really want to buy this predator soooooo bad..but cant find anywhere now for a decent price...whyyyyyyyyy. Also the excl looks bad ass!!

you just came into collecting at the wrong time, ie after Stan Winston passed. The reg can still be found for reasonable prices if your patient.

I have one brand new for sale, and i don't want ten times the original value as all the people who sell the doom PF at 2000$ :(, the only problem is that i'm in Italy so overseas shipping will be very expansive.

Contact me via PM if you are interested.

Simone

Showcasing my Pred Maquette. Finally going to do a little showcase of all of my statues.

Here is video #1. Starting with this guy!!

Subscribe and check back soon if you like. More to come.

[ame]https://youtu.be/usNMkXWpWQs[/ame]

New proud owner of number 011/750 regular edition! I'll post a few pics in the near future just to be a team player. :wave

A Proud Owner of 016/750 regular edition :)
img0207uo.jpg

img0208wr.jpg

guys please transfer my #76 to SingaporeGuy

had to sell my prized statue, glad it went to a good home.

Back with a new username (been a few years dont recall my old login info, not sure if even posted in this thread.)

Proud owner of exclusive #265

Back