Official PREDATOR thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see Transformers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

DSC00553.jpg

Hell yeah you do :cool::cool::cool:

I'm sure this has been answered here before but I'll ask anyway, why don't we have Dutch and Co. in 1/6 scale yet?

Cause hot toys (to my knowledge) Hasnt announced the License for Pred 1!!!

But we all know that **** is coming soon!!!!!:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Those rock!!!! :rock

The P1 Predator is very impressive!!!And looks fantastic!

And I'm surprised to see the Samurai Predator from "Batman: Dead End" and Broken Tusk from the Dark Horse AVP comic series. :rock

Those rock!!!! :rock

The P1 Predator is very impressive!!!And looks fantastic!

Agreed! It looks like it was made from a couple of the old ARGONAUTS model kits. I remember seeing an auction not too long ago that featured one as a way to customize one of your AVP Predators. The only problem is that those model kits are very, and I mean VERY, rare. The P2 model kit alone goes for $250 easy.:monkey2

Hey guys,I just bought the predator double disc the other day.I sat down it and watched it on my Hi-Def Tv and I've got to say,after all these years and after seeing all these other Pred movies the first Predator is by far the best.One thing though that I really didn't pay attention to when watching it years ago was right before Blane gets killed the Predator throws some red slimy sh%# on him before he blasts a hole in him,what the hell is that slimy sh%#?

Hey guys,I just bought the predator double disc the other day.I sat down it and watched it on my Hi-Def Tv and I've got to say,after all these years and after seeing all these other Pred movies the first Predator is by far the best.One thing though that I really didn't pay attention to when watching it years ago was right before Blane gets killed the Predator throws some red slimy sh%# on him before he blasts a hole in him,what the hell is that slimy sh%#?

What i always thought is that he shot him twice! one in the arm and then in the chest!! But indeed the Best Pred movie!!! :rock

What i always thought is that he shot him twice! one in the arm and then in the chest!! But indeed the Best Pred movie!!! :rock

Yeah,I thought that too but Blane doesn't seem to be fazed by that first shot,he kind of just stands there.I've done a search on it and nothing seems to be coming up but yeah it's real kick ass movie.

"drop us in meat grinder"

You can somewhat hear the laser shot just before and Blane's blank reaction basically is him dead already and the second shot is just to be sure he's finished off.

That make's sense,thanks bro.

No problem. A lot of horror films do this, as did Cameron in Aliens; show the reaction of a character to some trauma, then reveal the source. Makes you first react like oh man what just happened and by the time your mind processes the question, bam, you're hit with the answer.

Back