Official PREDATOR thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
abake said:
Wooohooo!

PREDATOR 2 LICENSE GRANTED TO HOTTOYS!
:chew

An excerpt from the newsletter:

Yeah baby!
I can't wait to see the figures from Predator 2. Of course, I'm also a bit worried, 'cause they can really milk this one...
Oh well, the more the merrier!

Yeah an OG Pred
well it wasnt the best Pred movie but hey its a start
they will have to redo the body since the preds in 1/2 were more lanky than the preds in AvP

The current Pred body is perfect for Pred 2. They are actually TOO lanky for the AVP buff Preds. I hope we get a cloaking Predator for this one like the scene where he is walking in the water before he takes King Willy's head. I'd also like more of those Preds seen at the end in the spaceship and a new Elder. They could seriously make about a half a dozen from this film.

Great news! Can't wait to see a Pred 2 fig, hopefully we'll get to see something at SDCC. I don't think I will be interested in any secondary characters from that film though, not even Busey in his reynolds wrap suit.

When Hot Toys anounces the 1st Predator license, then it will be time to F'ing party! Dutch, Blaine, Poncho, Billy, Hawkins, Dillion, Mac, OG Pred, OH YEAH! :rock

dekadentdave said:
...I hope we get a cloaking Predator...I'd also like more of those Preds seen at the end in the spaceship and a new Elder. They could seriously make about a half a dozen from this film.
Cloaking Predtor would be awesome and I was thinking the same thing about HT doing some of the Predator's from the Spaceship scene, that'd be f@#kin' sweet! :rock

My Lord said:
...I don't think I will be interested in any secondary characters from that film though, not even Busey in his reynolds wrap suit.
I'd love to have 'Reynolds wrap' Busey and Harrigan (Glover)!

My Lord said:
When Hot Toys anounces the 1st Predator license, then it will be time to F'ing party! Dutch, Blaine, Poncho, Billy, Hawkins, Dillon, Mac, OG Pred, OH YEAH! :rock

Hell f@#kin' YEAH!! :rock

I hope to god that they all have sound chips too! Too many good quotes in that movie for them not to!

Very cool! I hope they reduce the head size a bit for the new Preds. The spaceship Preds have me a little worried, combine them with the AVP 2 Preds they're bound to make and it might be Predator overload in 2008.
I do hope they make a Harrigan Danny Glover!

I just realized there are about 8 different Preds in the Predator Honor Guard in the ship, though I would only want the ones with the badass helmets and the Elder:

pred1.jpg

pred2.jpg

pred3.jpg

pred4.jpg

pred5.jpg

pred6.jpg

pred7.jpg

pred8.jpg

if Hot toys get the licence for p1 and p2 and bring out the marines from p1 and all the preds for p2, then i would get rid of all my star wars busts and make room for these, no questions asked

dekadentdave said:
I just realized there are about 8 different Preds in the Predator Honor Guard in the ship, though I would only want the ones with the badass helmets and the Elder:
I think the main Predator and the Elder are a given, and possibly a battle damaged main Pred without a helmet. I don't think HT will make every one of them since some aren't really that remarkable, but a few of the most prominent Predators in the ship are bound to be made as well.

Darth_Thorpe said:
if Hot toys get the licence for p1 and p2 and bring out the marines from p1 and all the preds for p2, then i would get rid of all my star wars busts and make room for these, no questions asked

EXACTLY!! I would go further and say that I'd sell off half of my entire collection!

dekadentdave said:

pred1.jpg

pred2.jpg

pred3.jpg

pred4.jpg

pred5.jpg

pred6.jpg

pred7.jpg

pred8.jpg

Thanks for the pics, dd. Can't wait to see what Hot Toys does with them.

This is great news!!!!

I may have to start selling off some of my SS figures to make room for HTs!!!!

O good day!!!!

:banghead
Ooh! Why couldn't they just do armour kits! I'm screwed! I'm trying to get out of debt - not into it!!!

I used to blame Sideshow, now it's Hot Toys! Predator, Terminator, Aliens, Robocop... Rocky & Possible one Rambo.

Have Superman Returns & Batman Begins.

I love my Predator and do want more... Crap!
DSC00934.jpg

Hey... What newsletter??? Is it a Hot Toys one?

Last edited:
Hey everyone, just thought I'd pop in and say hello to the fellow predator fans of the board.

Just ordered the Ancient Predator and the Elder Predator from hottoys, just need to get chopper and I'll have all the predators from them so far. Anyone else really like putting these guys together? fun times getting them together without breaking anything on them lol.

sidewinda said:
Hey everyone, just thought I'd pop in and say hello to the fellow predator fans of the board.

Just ordered the Ancient Predator and the Elder Predator from hottoys, just need to get chopper and I'll have all the predators from them so far. Anyone else really like putting these guys together? fun times getting them together without breaking anything on them lol.

That's true...

I'm excited about the Predator "2" Fiigure/s - Wonder if they give a detactable arm and medicial kit - including fluro blue goo and tiles... I love that scene!

I actually thing is about time one came the net launcher...

Hey, guys -

I just watched AVP on DVD from beginning to end. I noticed something:

The Predators in it are pretty beefy looking. In Predator and Predator 2 - they were big, but more slender.

I looked at my HT Chopper and realized that the head/helmet actually isn't too big - it is the body that is too skinny.

So I'm tempted to bulk up the body a bit (as much as the armor will allow).

tinister said:
Hey, guys -

I just watched AVP on DVD from beginning to end. I noticed something:

The Predators in it are pretty beefy looking. In Predator and Predator 2 - they were big, but more slender.

I looked at my HT Chopper and realized that the head/helmet actually isn't too big - it is the body that is too skinny.

So I'm tempted to bulk up the body a bit (as much as the armor will allow).

I personally like the fact that the HT preds are not bulky. I never did like the bulky look of the predators in AVP....In my mind, predators will always look the best when they are designed to be tall but slender (like in the first 2 movies). In AVP they looked kinda dumb.......and waaaaaaaaaaay too short. Predators are supposed to be like 7 feet tall.

Just a heads up, in case this wasn't already posted, Good Stuff To Go has the Chopper and Elder for $99 each. HTH someone who has been looking for them. [they also have Hudson for $85]
Shipping wasn't bad. I bought one thru the board and shipping was $30, I bought 3 figures from GSTG and shipping was $15.

Back