Official Killzone 2 -- For Hellghan!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This doesn't make any sense.

I think he thinks the better you get the more health you get in the game, when that isn't the case. It's only one class that you get like more body armor, they take more damage and deal more damage but you only get a grenade launcher or a rpg. Every case has it's strengths and weaknesses and you need to learnt o play to those.

I think he thinks the better you get the more health you get in the game, when that isn't the case. It's only one class that you get like more body armor, they take more damage and deal more damage but you only get a grenade launcher or a rpg. Every case has it's strengths and weaknesses and you need to learnt o play to those.

Yeah, that's what I'm tring to say.
But I have not got the time to play all day to get these badges so I can get a RPG and extra health.
I turned up on a game the other day where they all had RPG's, I did not stand a chance.

The Assault Class can run faster, has heavier armor, and weapons that deal more damage. But there weapons take longer to reload say, so when they are reloading just whip around a corner and pump them with rounds or a shotgun blast or two.

I only have a few points 'til I unlock Saboteur!!!

But I have not got the time to play all day to get these badges so I can get a RPG and extra health.
I turned up on a game the other day where they all had RPG's, I did not stand a chance.
yeah it seems more and more people are running around with RPGs now.
~~hey when do the new Dexter episodes start??

it actually doesn't take that long to max rank...the badges are what will get ya'.

i reached top rank in aboot 4 days.

~~hey when do the new Dexter episodes start??

Well Season 4 of Dexter will start in the fall on Showtime.
I don't know where CBS are up to with Dexter
<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/IdXHnOEd978&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/IdXHnOEd978&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

^^^^cool man!!! i'm definitely a huge Dexter fan myself. i'm trying to read all the books, just bought season one on Blu Ray and will be getting season 2 in May

Back