Official Kibbles and Vick NFL Survivor Thread $2,440 Pot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are fun if you stay in it but are just too much luck. Not to poo poo 316 deal and that's not what I'm doing. I've done a deal a couple times where you pick each game each week with an assigned point value. The winner at the end of the season wins the pot. If we did something like that next year I'd be game.

That sounds like a good idea. I'd fair much better. And it seems much less random too.

I'm surprised so many chose the Patriots for week 2. I saved them for later. It was a great week for football since practically half the league was eliminated and the Eagles won again. :lol

Week 2 Update

247 entered, 81 remain.

107 eliminated for not eating their Corn on the Kolb any given Sunday.
12 eliminated for overdosing on RGIII Kool Aid.
10 eliminated for an Alzheimer's episode and forgetting to pick.
6 eliminated for not giving a sh it and picking Oakland.
6 eliminated by Skittles and neon green.
2 got scammed by Newton.
1 got eliminated for having his Vick in a Box.

Good luck to the remaining 81 next week. No one picked the teams playing Sunday/Monday nights.

This one is bitter sweet. Im out of this pool. But the wife and I didn't pick the pats in another one. About 80% were kicked out due to the pats. :rotfl

I'm not ashamed to say I'm bitter right now. I lost in the pool, the Vikings lost and the Raiders too. :lol

By the way, how's your baby daughter doing Keith?

I'm not ashamed to say I'm bitter right now. I lost in the pool, the Vikings lost and the Raiders too. :lol

By the way, how's your baby daughter doing Keith?

Still climbing everything she can. She's crazy but in the best way possible. Her brother comes in December. She will own him. :rotfl

On a serious note, thanks for asking. I appreciate it. :duff

Still climbing everything she can. She's crazy but in the best way possible. Her brother comes in December. She will own him. :rotfl

On a serious note, thanks for asking. I appreciate it. :duff

That's good to hear. :rock

Whoa...Whoa! I didn't hear this. Another one....congrats to you and your wife! :)

man...I don't know who to pick this week...the strong consensus is to take the Saints at home against the Chiefs.....but last week the strong consensus was the patriots at home against Arizona...

man...I don't know who to pick this week...the strong consensus is to take the Saints at home against the Chiefs.....but last week the strong consensus was the patriots at home against Arizona...

Man I wouldn't touch the Saints right now. To unpredictable.

That's what I'm thinking. I was looking at Chicago as well but the Bears O-line might show Cutler up over the way he acted last week.

At least 2 will fall this week.

1 no pick and people picked Washington and Cincy who play each other.

Full list of picks:

Niners 19
Cowboys 5
Steelers 7
Jets 1
Bears 9
Saints 29
Bills 3
Bengals 1
Lions 1
Colts 3
Redskins 2