Official Han Solo in Carbonite Picture Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys! To be honest, I wasn't thrilled with this piece when I first got it but it sure does look nice in a Jabba display.

Coco that's an awesome display!
IMO this set is cool but not $200 cool. (unless you have the rest of the Jabba set of course)

Best......ROTJ......Display........EVER!

Except that Han is supposed to be off to the left somewhere where Jabba can look at him.

Great way to see everything in one shot though, and I love the steps on the sides and the lighting.

Funny thing about my comment is that I have Han displayed on a higher shelf than my Jabba too, but that's just a space concern more than a visual choice.

I had the chance to see this in person at a local comic shop...much bigger than I expected...I will have to rethink where to put it when I buy one down the road when the price is a bit more reasonable...

Except that Han is supposed to be off to the left somewhere where Jabba can look at him.

Great way to see everything in one shot though, and I love the steps on the sides and the lighting.

Funny thing about my comment is that I have Han displayed on a higher shelf than my Jabba too, but that's just a space concern more than a visual choice.

What is your point? Do you think he was going for a 1:6 exact replica of the F'n floor plan in Jabba's palace?

:banghead :lol

I also don't think Boba Fett rode around on a black disc with the words STAR WARS written on it.

On thing that would make a really badass display using coco's setup as a model.

Do like coco has setup, maybe 4 feet or so off the ground for the throne, below behind a glass door, a 1/6 Sideshow Rancor down in the pit :rock

Very classy set-up...

Mine is finally (almost) on the way from my Canadian retailer. I can't wait.

Back