Official Anything about A Nightmare on Elm Street series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wondered the same thing myself, but after having it in hand and making size comparisons to my SS figure, it's just too small. Also it features a very large opening for the neck, as they gave this Freddy a stylized thick football player's neck... or lack of one. So it seems my Sideshow sweater will still have to do for now. I can't bring myself to buy that terrible mezco 12-incher.
Cool detail, however, this little Freddy features a burnt and nasty belly and chest under his sweater. Totally caught me off gaurd. May take pics later.

I agree. I couldn't bring myself to drop $30 on the Mezco turd just for the sweater either. :lol

I want the mezco Freddy for the sweater too. Maybe with a good repaint the body could make a good doctor Freddy. :rolleyes:

freddypf-1.jpg

Hell yeah - sexy Fred!

I think the McF poster/sculpture (whatever it's called :lol ) goes will with the PF.

skinny jeans with NO NONSENSE boots

the McFarlane 3-D Poster does look good...did you remove the outer frame?

Thanks man. Outer frame? I don't remember there being one. I just took it out of the window box packaging, and this was it (it does have two little clips to be used as a stand too).

I am really happy with the thing though, it's pretty sweet for how cheap it is and I think it compliments the PF nicely!

Back