Obi Won ex. pictures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SideshowDusty said:
Wow, tough crowd tonight....

Don't worry spider, grammatical errors happen to the best of us :cool:

i thought there might be meaning, i guess not. well obi "won" the audience of sideshow freaks(from everything i've read) so there you go. :rolleyes:

Vader AL said:
i thought there might be meaning, i guess not. well obi "won" the audience of sideshow freaks(from everything i've read) so there you go. :rolleyes:

That's a good one, perhaps he did mean it like that!! (And just so you know, I wasn't refering specifically to your comment, but to others along the same lines - I would just hate to see someone get embarrassed over that type of thing when they are so enthusiastic about sharing!)

oh i didn't think that but i surely can't throw a stone at anyone else for spelling errors.

Nice pics,I'm definitely going to have to save up and get one of the PF figures and unless Boba Fett is announced I think it'll be Obi-Wan. The likeness is phenomenal.

Collector Freak said:
It's ironic that you collect statues of characters whose names you can't even spell correctly.
Another insightful contribution. What would we do without you?

Thanks for your pics Spider. I didn't get old Obi, so I am slobbering from everyone's pictures.

A lot of ball busting going on, thanks for the pics man. Also nice DVD collection. Now I can't wait for the 1/6th "Obi-Won Kenoobee". :monkey3

Anyone hear of a typing mistake? I'd hate to be called down for mome -- ooops should be "mine". Fingers on the wrong keys again.

How dull to be perfect.

Nice pictures of Obi and that DVD collection. Very impressive on both accounts.

Back