Obi-Wan VS Anakin Diorama OR Darth Maul Premium Format?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Obi-Wan VS Anakin Diorama OR Darth Maul Premium Format?

• Obi-Wan VS Anakin Diorama

Votes: 25 43.1%
  • Darth Maul Premium Format

Votes: 33 56.9%

• Total voters
yeah, I was most concerned with how it was posed at Toy Fair way back when. After having seen it in person again with the excellent paint, I was really into it! I like it a lot.

It's funny the way these things turn out. When you're making a sculpture you have little faith that it's looking how you want it, or that you'll ever like it... but after you spend six months away from it having turned it over to be molded/cast/painted...you really get to enjoy the look of the piece in the end.

Oh and to give my opinion about your purchase dilemma....That Darth Maul is incredible! I don't even much like the character and I love the PF! it's a beautiful piece.

Trev

I would love to pick up the dio, as it looked awesome in person at SDCC. The only thing that concerns me is those lightsabers look extremely fragile, and it seems SSC has a tendency for a lot of their statues, and dios to have breakage/paint damage issues.

Easily Maul. Episodes 2 and 3 are not SW as far as I'm concerned. It's all about the duel of the fates, followed by a big blur, and then A New Hope. Maul also looks much more impressive in person! :maul

I thought he just didn't like how it was positioned on the convention floor. Did he say he didn't like the finished piece?

No, your right. My bad.

yeah, I was most concerned with how it was posed at Toy Fair way back when. After having seen it in person again with the excellent paint, I was really into it! I like it a lot.

It's funny the way these things turn out. When you're making a sculpture you have little faith that it's looking how you want it, or that you'll ever like it... but after you spend six months away from it having turned it over to be molded/cast/painted...you really get to enjoy the look of the piece in the end.

Oh and to give my opinion about your purchase dilemma....That Darth Maul is incredible! I don't even much like the character and I love the PF! it's a beautiful piece.

Trev

Thanks for the post. It is a wonderfull peace, well that is why I considered buying it, but the Maul calls to me.:maul

I would still like to get it one day, but will now take me a while to save for it. Maybe a Christmas treat is in order?

Good choice, there is only one Sith worth collecting from the PT.

:maul:maul:maul:maul:maul:maul:maul

Maul has just arrived!!! Wow, simply amazing. Its pretty realistic looking, it could almost be a Ray Park mini me stood in front of me. The paint job is spot on as is the robe... I can't believe I own this.:chew
I had no difficulty with the saber lighting up, it just slid strait on in no prob. The thing is also freaking massive, god knows where I will put it.

Anyway, thanks for the votes guys.:maul

Maul has just arrived!!! Wow, simply amazing. Its pretty realistic looking, it could almost be a Ray Park mini me stood in front of me. The paint job is spot on as is the robe... I can't believe I own this.:chew
I had no difficulty with the saber lighting up, it just slid strait on in no prob. The thing is also freaking massive, god knows where I will put it.

Anyway, thanks for the votes guys.:maul

Congrats on the score, it is a magnificent piece, and having the 1:1 bust, I know the materials on the PF are very high end and representative of the film costume. Surprisingly, I wasn't blow away by the size, I was expecting even a little bigger, but it's my first PF, and after seeing everyone's pictures of him with the other Star Wars PFs, I know he's the shorty of the group, and really blows me away how big the others would be.

Yeah, Congrats!! This is a really awesome piece and if I end up selling my other PFs this will be the one I keep. It really is just like a mini Ray Park and honestly the pose has even grown on me.

Back