Obi-Wan Now Shipping!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gringo

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Just got my shipping notice. Should have him next tuesday. Tuesday can't come soon enough.

Awesome news!!! Mine still says "shipping soon"... so I'm holding out hope that changes soon :chew

Hey, Gringo... just noticed you're in OKC... I was just there today for training!

got mine also and it will be here tuesday too.

Last edited:
Nothing here either, but I just got my shipping notice for Han, so who knows when I'am gonna get Obi...

Wor-Gar said:
If I do in fact receive OBI tomorrow as it says, I'll eagerly put up pictures to end this debate, one way or the other.
Wishful thinking.:rotfl
It would be nice to see what someone who has it in there hands has to say about for a change though.

mfoga said:
Wishful thinking.:rotfl
It would be nice to see what someone who has it in there hands has to say about for a change though.

No, seriously, I got my shipping notice and its says I will have OBI tomorrow, the 8th.

Wor-Gar said:
No, seriously, I got my shipping notice and its says I will have OBI tomorrow, the 8th.
No not that you would be getting it. I belived you about that part, I was saying wishful thinking to ending the debate.

Wor-Gar said:

Nice! If I get a notice tonight I should have him Monday but more likely Tuesday.

I would have to get a shipping notice tonight to have him any sooner than next Tuesday at the earliest. After six and nothing, though. Not looking good...

At least I have Criterion's new 3 disc Seven Samurai DVD set to keep me distracted this weekend.

madden821 said:
I have to wait since I am getting Mace, Obi and Qui at the same time... oh well.
I thought about doing that...I don't have that kind of will power.

Back