Obi-Wan Kenobi Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 grand? GTFOH, love you SSC, but you're crazy. Pretty sure a recession is still underway. So, a life size bust is a bargain now, huh? :lol

I may come up with 2k if they release a well-done Indiana Jones, but that's it. I can't think of another character that would motivate me to swallow that price tag.

I'm with you on this one. Indy and only Indy would motivate me to pay these prices.

With Sideshow competing with CM on these pieces, I fully expected the higher price tag. But Sideshow is slowly pricing me out of their collectibles market.

Marf and Choopie, I'm with you if they do a REALLY stellar Indy from Raiders in this line...$2K is crazy, but when I look at my ROTLA PF with all the custom upgrades (repaint by Les, new belt, holster, bag, bag strap from Mike, custom jacket from Shawn, custom whips...) I probably spent $750 just getting the PERFECT Indy PF...so what's $1250 more right? :wink1:

Other than that I'd be 'tempted' by Fett...but that's about it...at $300 - $350 per, the PF line suddenly seems somewhat affordable. :lol

$2000?

memes-balls.jpg

Excellent figure! wish to own them all. But too rich for my blood. For $1500 to $2000. I can't even afford to do flexpay. Unless they have 10 payments. If i decided to get these figure. I am willing to get rid all of my PF's. as a replacements. Again, Great news and disappointment for me who cannot afford them.

I am getting Obi and Maul. Vader better happen too. That is the reason I am starting this line.

Back 2 years ago I could barely afford $250 flexpay on Darth Vader life size bust. I don't think I can't afford any of these. If I do plan to get only one, I would wait for Darth Vader or Anakin EP3.

Part of this may be sour grapes due to the out-of-reach price tag, but I am starting to think that 1/2 scale is really too big. They take up a lot of space, and are close enough to life scale that they might actually look a little strange, like children or midgets. I know people said that about the 1/2 scale Terminator endoskeleton. I haven't seen any 1/2 scale pieces in person though.

After the SDCC is over, plus with all my recent pre orders placed, I need to figure out what to cancel from my previous pre orders. Just way too many good stuffs, and just can't have them all. I am pretty sure I will have a few more pre orders in the next days as well. Not to mention a few of them are on the flexpay program. that means I have to pay the cancelation fees. $20 here, $ 20 there...

This fantastic looking but $2,000 just out of my price range. Although I will probably get the Boba piece if/when it was released.

NOW with the new scale should come a new flex pay... Legendary Flex Pay or LFP.. break these bad boys down into 10 payments and I'd get 3 of them!

:lol Even if they offered 10 payment my collection budget is roughly about $150 a month over the 10 months of work, I still wouldn't be able to swing it.

I R A Poor Teacherz.

Neither would I my friend, but if they release a Batman LSF and I'm sure they will SDCC 2013.. I'm stuck.. still on the fence for Obi here...arrrgh!

Whats with the Saliva on the right side of his mouth? Did it catch its own reflection and realize its own awesomeness. I'll be waiting for the 1:2 Vader.

Back