Obamas tax plan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes:

Good bye, Josh.

I was only half kidding. A lot of republicans will not admit when they're wrong.

Honestly, Welfare and other aid programs are a great help to the lower class.... Without them, we would be drowning in homeless right about now. But, that said I think that they need to be regulated better. We don't need people abusing the system to buy themselves a Cadillac.

And God... I can't wait for this week to end.. I am so sick of this election season I could freakin scream. :horror

I agree there are plenty of people taking advantage of this end just as there are the rich.

Anzik Hayes, I got about 7 pages to get through on catchup, hopefully not liek the rest of this tripe and hopefully you put this fool in his place.

I guess AH. Probably easier to accept "redistribtuion of wealth" when you live with mom/dad and/or grandma/grandpa paying the bills.

The more I read into the thread, the more disgusted I got at the ignorance on Josh's behalf that I was witnessing. Talk about being full of yourself. Fortunately, I don't have to ask permission from mommy/daddy to post this.

Very Classy.:rolleyes: You are a real piece of work man.

I don't know what to say. You attack me and my family all in the same deal.

Josh is alright he just gets riled up. He's entitled to his opinion too and I don't fault him for that. And I like him too.
My life has shown me that the government's intervention generally does more harm than good.

I like you as well. I don't agree with you but unlike Mesa I won't go attacking you personally.

I was only half kidding. A lot of republicans will not admit when they're wrong.

I agree there are plenty of people taking advantage of this end just as there are the rich.

Very Classy.:rolleyes: You are a real piece of work man.

I don't know what to say. You attack me and my family all in the same deal.

I like you as well. I don't agree with you but unlike Mesa I won't go attacking you personally.

I see. No disagreement on your behalf.

I'm self sufficient. Have been since I moved out when I was 17. Completed college with about $30,000 in financial aid, now nearly paid off, responsibly. Worked a part/full time job during those 5 years. So before you tell me how I should portion the rest of my income to those who didn't work for what they have, try moving out on your own and paying your own bills, without anyone's help. It's a good thing. It helps to teach discipline and respect for the moeny you do earn, rather than waiting for the next government's check.

Edit: and I wasn't attacking your family (just you), good for them for supporting you. Bless their heart.

I see. No disagreement on your behalf.

What am I to say about you calling me a fool and ripping on me for living at home? Those have no bearing on how I feel about things in life.

I'm self sufficient. Have been since I moved out when I was 17. Completed college with about $30,000 in financial aid, now nearly paid off, responsibly. Worked a part/full time job during those 5 years. So before you tell me how I should portion the rest of my income to those who didn't work for what they have, try moving out on your own and paying your own bills, without anyone's help. It's a good thing. It helps to teach discipline and respect for the moeny you do earn, rather than waiting for the next government's check.

I am as well. Just because I don't have a house payment yet means nothing as I pay all my other bills. My college debt is/was about the same and am paying it down before I start in on my Masters. I'm not telling you what to do with your money. I'm saying that in the taxes the government should be used to try and help those that need it or help lessen the load on the MC/LC. At that point its not your money once Washington has it.

Edit: and I wasn't attacking your family (just you), good for them for supporting you. Bless their heart.

There was no reason to attack me none the less. I said nothing to you or about you. You come in and call me a fool, ignorant, rip on me for living at home, and I'm sorry rip on my family for letting me. My family gives me support in the things families should there is no money involved (well except for money come x-mas or b-days).

nevermind Josh.... Let's just let it drop between you and I before it gets even uglier.

nevermind Josh.... Let's just let it drop between you and I before it gets even uglier.

I agree. I would prefer it if you left me to permanently either by placing me on ignore or showing enough self restraint to not reply in my direction. Especially if you feel the need to bring my family into it.

I thought I killed it pages back... :monkey2

Ah how the ignorant like to spew their garbage about and scream that the sky is falling.. I guess their really is no stopping it. :lol

Thank ya!! I'll be here all week. :rotfl

Well then, Josh... you must be evil. That's just how it works here in 'Merica. :lol

I am. This picture proves it. :lol

IMG_4050-3.jpg

I KNOW.... look at that beard!! He must be a terrorist!! String him up before he can resist!!!

And the red eyes help with the evilness as well... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back