Nurse Joker Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would like to ask everyone,

could anyone give me a recommendation, which new body type will be a good match with joker nurse suit?

the joker nurse suit will be like this

Code:
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0d.1.1000638.4.mfuooV&id=20350280160

i just don`t know which body type will be a good match with joker.. the head i`m going to use is v1 joker

hi everyone,
i would like to ask everyone, can you give me a recommendation

i would like to buy this joker nurse suit

Code:

but i don`t know which true type body will be a good match with that joker nurse suit

could anyone give me a recommendation?

the head i`m going to use is v1 joker

thanks a lot

hi everyone,
i would like to ask everyone, can you give me a recommendation

i would like to buy this joker nurse suit

Code:

but i don`t know which true type body will be a good match with that joker nurse suit

could anyone give me a recommendation?

the head i`m going to use is v1 joker

thanks a lot

If you're using the V1 and not cutting anything off it, you'll just have to go with a standard truetype.

The nurse suit is best on a Kaustic Plastik body.

hi all, my custom nurse with TTM 21 body:

IMG_7479_zps175a9510.jpg

IMG_7513_zps1ae47645.jpg

I wish they would start selling that 1/6 oscar on it's own again. They would probably make good money selling the socks by themselves as well.

Last edited:
i have a couple oscars i could just give you one, fiend.
really dig the 3.0: a great uprgrade, especially the outfit, belt and detonator are finally screen accurate. do wish the stickers would stp reading henry dent or whatever.

PM sent!

Yeah, I like the upgrade too. Im sure someone around here can do some custom Harvey Dent stickers. Maybe Evilface or that other dude that does the decals? Corrose or something like that.

the front is closed up like it is in the film--though not with a zipper, but no worries on that, here. also the pockets are squared and there are accurate pleats in the skirt. the watch is also better shaped and more accurate. the gun is better... much better but still the weakest bit, but i scored a dent revolver off ebay a while back which i prefer as a gun for the scene and just keep the glock w/silencer in the pocket. or one gun in each pocket and have him fumbling with the detonator--which is screen accurate this time(and a different detonator from that of the final scene). think that's everything.

nurse_zpsbe352742.jpg

Just bashed this the other night, I had to use the br sculpt somewhere on my shelf so I figured no better way!

Just bought the Toysmon version 3.0 of the Nurse Joker. Nearly done futzing and voila....no need to cut the neck of BR joker as the dress was fitted to closely to avoid neck exposure.....pics to follow...

Just bought the Toysmon version 3.0 of the Nurse Joker. Nearly done futzing and voila....no need to cut the neck of BR joker as the dress was fitted to closely to avoid neck exposure.....pics to follow...

Glad to hear this...i'll receive it tomorrow from the post office

The wig really does make a difference to it. But isn't that chart upside down?

Got a "real" hair wig coming in so I can make one for Mistah J. Not using the BR heads so hopefully it goes well.

Finally got the DX11 'laughing sculpt' from evilbay.
What would be the best body to pick without having to cut the neck?

Are you guys using the DX Joker socks? I have a pair but they are not full sucks and with the crocs on you can see the heels of his feet.

EDIT: Ah you are using the Toysmon socks. I have the v.1 Toysmon outfit and using the DX Joker socks.

Last edited:
Ok fellas i thought very hard about this one . Since gtting my DX11 , i am using the laughing head in my interrogation setup , so my BankRobbr head was free .

I have a Nurse Joker in the works , the 2.0 Version . I had a Nurse Joker but sold it last year .

I cut the neck of so it fits onto the ACI Medium Christian Body
Did a complete repaint on the head including the hair because the hair was kah kah green.

I may still darken up and touch up the black

bankrobberjokerrepaintc.jpg

bankrobberjokerrepaintcv.jpg

Back