NORNÄS Glass-Door Cabinet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With a 28" inches high statue you should be able to keep the top shelf. It will fit most 1/6 scale figures if you collect in that scale. Only one that doesn't fit is Vader since he is abit taller.

I'm hoping it will. Would be nice to leave the top shelf. Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't I only have a lil over 26" of space for my statue if I keep the top shelf?

I'm hoping it will. Would be nice to leave the top shelf. Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't I only have a lil over 26" of space for my statue if I keep the top shelf?

Sorry about that, I calculated it wrong. There is 26.7" of space below the top shelf.

Sorry about that, I calculated it wrong. There is 26.7" of space below the top shelf.

No problem. It's such a nice cabinet. I think I'll get it anyway. If I don't like how my 1/3 scale statue looks I'll use it for my 1/6 scale figures instead.

I was wondering to insert new holes and have just once shelf separating it and display 1/4 scales. I was thinking on COTD statues.. but that siren and Kier are pretty tall and not sure if I get any other PF in it ... suggestions?

Back