Nintendo Wii-U

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anyone wanting to get a wii u pro controller amazon is now sold out of them in both colors. I just went to gamestop.com and ordered a black 1. I plan on useing the game pad the most but figured it couldent hurt to have the pro controller too for an extra.

darthviper107, target doesn't do preorders for consoles. So yes, it should work as long as I get there early.

:yess:

They started wedsday at target taking preorders a member on the wii u forums preordered and was handed a ticket supposebly each target is getting 10 systems total he said 5 black 5 white if you got a ticket you got a ssystem. He said he got a ticket once he preordered but I am hearing all targets are sold out too now. You will probably have to wait for the second shipment.

Ahh I didnt know that and stand corrected. At least that is a new development, they never have in the past! :)

Thanks for letting me know!

no problem you should go to target and check it out Ithink walmart is still taking preorders to and they have layaway.

Cant wait to get zombie u ign just played a recent build and there calling it a killer app system seller.

Thats good to hear! :clap

Good to hear indeed!

I love how if a zombie gets you, the first person to ransack through your things becomes the next person you control. Therefore, your game never really ends. Brilliant! :clap

Unless I unserstood that wrong. :lol

I remember when the "Wii" was first announced, specs were still unknown.

So I asked my friends, if you had two Wii's hooked up to play system link style, would that mean you would be playing with your Wii-Wii?

Agreed. Wii is an atrocious name and always will be.

It's not that, but how do you do an internet search for Wii U? Google is fine, since it allows you to search for words less than 4 letters, but most other places only allow you to search for words 4 letters or more. In fact, you can't even come up with Wii results at this forum, much less Wii U

The Uk is now getting less wii u then expected only 25000 units I hope this dosent happen to the us too.

Last edited:
no problem you should go to target and check it out Ithink walmart is still taking preorders to and they have layaway.

Went to Target this AM. Didn't have the cards out but the associate there went to the back and got me one for the Deluxe set. Listed for $5, but when he rang it up only had to pay $1! (And comes with a $5 giftcard when I pick up the system). Guy said it guaranteed me one on release day.

Score! Thanks Angelo07stang!

Went to Target this AM. Didn't have the cards out but the associate there went to the back and got me one for the Deluxe set. Listed for $5, but when he rang it up only had to pay $1! (And comes with a $5 giftcard when I pick up the system). Guy said it guaranteed me one on release day.

Score! Thanks Angelo07stang!

Glad I could help and glad you are getting the system you want.

i'm a noob to Nintendo WiiU , but out of curiousity, is this new Console Better than the Current PS3 and Xbox 360? better in terms of graphics and such? when the PS4 & Xbox 720 release by next year they'll be much more powerful in performance than the current consoles

i'm a noob to Nintendo WiiU , but out of curiousity, is this new Console Better than the Current PS3 and Xbox 360? better in terms of graphics and such? when the PS4 & Xbox 720 release by next year they'll be much more powerful in performance than the current consoles

That's a great question and I wondered about that at one point.

Ultimately, as long as I don't see pixelization, aliasing, or slow-down on my HDTV, I'll be happy with it.

i think i've read on ubisofts facebook page that the graphics of AC3 on wii u will be on par with the PS3 and 360

Back