Nintendo Wii-U

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
original.jpg

I played Mega Man 9 in bed last night awkwardly on a little screen with a Wiimote. LIVING THE DREAM!!!! :rock :rock :rock

I wonder what's so difficult about just mapping the Wii Pro Controller buttons to the gamepad... :cuckoo:

Nintendo Direct in about 10 minutes: https://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/archive/10-01-2013/

Keeping games like Kirby on the 3DS is the way to go i think. He'll never come to close to being a console seller. And the install base of the portable systems is perfect for him

The Zelda bundle looks interesting. The Zelda games hold there retail resell value and there are a lot of Zelda fans were this bundle might prove to increase in value once sold out. I just wish they had increased the size of the HD with this system bundle. Only thing holding me back is that the system just hasn't put out the amount of games worthy of investing in it yet. I want a WiiU but not sure it's time yet with so much going on with other systems.

The Zelda bundle looks interesting. The Zelda games hold there retail resell value and there are a lot of Zelda fans were this bundle might prove to increase in value once sold out. I just wish they had increased the size of the HD with this system bundle. Only thing holding me back is that the system just hasn't put out the amount of games worthy of investing in it yet. I want a WiiU but not sure it's time yet with so much going on with other systems.

I believe the Zelda game in the bundle is download only not a physical copy.

That game and the bundle is making want one of these systems.

Nintendo picked a helluva time to release this game too. :D

It's clear they weren't going to sit aside during Sony's and Microsoft's console launches. It's brilliant!

This game is receiving higher scores than anything on PS4 and Xbox1.

Nintendo picked a helluva time to release this game too. :D

It's clear they weren't going to sit aside during Sony's and Microsoft's console launches. It's brilliant!

This game is receiving higher scores than anything on PS4 and Xbox1.

I need to read some reviews. :panic:

Nintendo is also releasing the new Zelda 3DS game and limited edition Zelda 3DS system....they pulled out the big guns for tomorrow too.

Nintendo is also releasing the new Zelda 3DS game and limited edition Zelda 3DS system....they pulled out the big guns for tomorrow too.

Yeah!
They waited to release Super Mario 3D World and Zelda: A Link Between Worlds to coincide with the release of Xbox One.

I keep getting the impression that Nintendo is kind of killing the Wii U with the 3DS

I think they did this so that they would have a killer app for both of their hardwares during this time of the season.

I don't believe for a second that they're ignoring either one of their units (Wii U/3DS).

Well, 3DS is getting better games, and many of the good games that are going to be on Wii U are also coming to 3DS. If you like Nintendo, you can get a 3DS and be happy without a Wii U

Well, 3DS is getting better games, and many of the good games that are going to be on Wii U are also coming to 3DS. If you like Nintendo, you can get a 3DS and be happy without a Wii U

Perhaps, but I still wouldn't put anything pass Nintendo.
I really don't believe they'll let their Wii U fall behind. It is, after all, their offering among the next gen consoles. Or maybe, that's wishful thinking on my part.

Back