NHL General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big close out game by the Hawks. Nice not to have to sit on the edge of my seat finally. It looks like the Hawks found that next gear in this series. Hopefully that follows them into the next series. Now they just have to stay out of the box. Way too many penalties of late. PK was HUGE against St. Louis but Hawks can't keep taking that many penalties in the next round.

I predict a Montreal/Colorado Final.

But what will most likely happen...

Boston/Chicago

Really?

If the Pens don't win I wouldn't mind that match up Tbh

Before the play offs I had Anaheim vs philly, now it looks like Chi vs Bos

HATTY!!!!! Malkin's best playoff game since his 2009 Conn Smyth winning year! lol Oh man, he better keep this up in the following rounds. This is a tough Pens team to beat when both of our elite are on.

We can't collapse like that. Well, in Fleury's defence, he was not at fault for any of those goals. But in his defence' defence, they sucked wind ... Pens skaters gave up after the 50 minute mark. That was all on our skaters.

Lucky we won that one, which is a sad thing to say when you're up 4-0 50 minutes in. We're done in the second round. This team doesn't have enough compete from start to finish to deserve anything better than a first round victory.

We can't collapse like that. Well, in Fleury's defence, he was not at fault for any of those goals. But in his defence' defence, they sucked wind ... Pens skaters gave up after the 50 minute mark. That was all on our skaters.

Lucky we won that one, which is a sad thing to say when you're up 4-0 50 minutes in. We're done in the second round. This team doesn't have enough compete from start to finish to deserve anything better than a first round victory.

So true, maf played great tonight, can't hang any of those on him

Losing Sutter and Vitale is what caused the drop off, if the rags win tomorrow I think we have a chance, if the flyers come back, we're in for a rough second round

I think I just figured something out.... are you a woman? lol You just talk like a guy, but the avatar, the screen names. If you are, I am uhhhh well... You talk so much like a dude. Dammit! This is messing with my mind!

Back