Next Adam Hughes Comiquette ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rock HOTT!!! :rock

Psylocke_horn.jpg

Hells bells, that would be a hard one to pass up. Getting in to X-Men characters would be very bad, there's so many...

I kind of agree with you there. I never saw what was so great about Black Widow, nor do I see what is so great about She-Hulk. Her comics are ridiculously corny, and I don't really find body builder types "sexy". I too can do without Black Widow, or She-Hulk or any of Bendis' current flavor of the month gals.

11791833.jpg

The problem is She-Hulk is too often represented as a bodybuilder outside of the comics and in bodybuilding poses, when she really should have more of a "fitness" kind of body. The best She-Hulk is the new Bowen in both FF and Avengers costumes. And a She-Hulk by AH! would be nice, but I really would like to see a Greg Horn version at some point.

Psylocke is definitely a badd chick but in terms of the "pecking order" of Marvel ladies she is definitely lower on the list....I'd love to see it done though. As for She-Hulk, I'm sure since its a cheesecake line that the take on her would be less like Ms. Olympia and more like this:

shehulk007covkx6.jpg

I'm willing to give it a shot....

I personally think MJ is with that beat up crater face she has going on. Black Cat is not the worst and Black Widow is still dumb :lol The only thing that would change my mind about Black Widow is...well nothing I can think of right now!

black widow ''dumb''.:confused:...its obvious you haven't got a clue what your talking about!!!

go buy some comic books and have a read.you might learn something!!!:rolleyes:

The funny thing about Black Widow is that she is considered the....."loosest" (for lack of a better word) Marvel heroine....I believe a few years ago Wizard did an article detailing all the heroes that have taken that Russian trip....you'd think she'd be a natural pick for something like this. She is recognizable definitely more than X-23 or Blink which could be done wonderfully by AH but the odds are slim to none.

Let's be honest, when Adam Hughes was contracted to do these, Marvel and SSC would pick the most recognizable character for the line because they want them to sell and move, Emma and Jean Grey right now are the most recognizable X-Men characters thanks to Emma's current push in the books and Jean's long time popularity. I would not be shocked if we got a Jean/Phoenix or some sort of representation. I think that Sue Storm will be done thanks to the FF films, MJ was done thanks to her connection to Spidey and the films, Black Cat was done because of her "talents" she has been portrayed that way for years and I'm sure we'll get at least one or two Avengers, maybe a Gwen Stacy and a few more mutants. Characters like X-23, Blink, Psylocke are definite long shots. Not that they don't deserve to be done just that there are probably more higher on the list then them.

If they do Gwen Stacy they might as well do Aunt May.

Lol....while Gwen wouldn't be my first on the list to be made I think its naive to say she isn't at least a possibility. I agree though that there are many more ladies that deserve to be made above Gwen Stacy but many companies like to companion Gwen with MJ....

Psylocke is definitely a badd chick but in terms of the "pecking order" of Marvel ladies she is definitely lower on the list....I'd love to see it done though. As for She-Hulk, I'm sure since its a cheesecake line that the take on her would be less like Ms. Olympia and more like this:

shehulk007covkx6.jpg

I'm willing to give it a shot....

Nice...

She-Hulk always had that Orion Slave-girl thing happening.:D (Hulk smiley approves)

Characters like...Blink, Psylocke are definite long shots. Not that they don't deserve to be done just that there are probably more higher on the list then them.
That is an unfortunate truth, 'cause as I've stated Psylocke is one of my favorites and Blink just so happens to be the other. I fell in love with her during the AoA storyline and her mini-series and she is the main reason I read the Exiles. I bought the SDCC Exclusive bust, if SSC doesn't make one I hope Diamond puts out a full size Blink.

Blink.jpg

Blink_Psylocke.jpg

That is an unfortunate truth, 'cause as I've stated Psylocke is one of my favorites and Blink just so happens to be the other. I fell in love with her during the AoA storyline and her mini-series and she is the main reason I read the Exiles. I bought the SDCC Exclusive bust, if SSC doesn't make one I hope Diamond puts out a full size Blink.

Got a thing for her pointy ears Ill? :lol

Definitely a hot character, and the man reason I read Exiles as well :rock

I heard this from a good source at CIV that they have an additional 6 in the works. But it was my understanding that it was in addition the original 6 so a total of 12.

Nope Nope and Nope....

Adam had originally agreed to do 6. He's currently under an exclusive contract with DC, and we wrote SIX Sideshow Statues into that contract. Anything more than 6 will be in violation of Adam's exclusive. Unless he decides to do more after his contract expires. But at this time, 9 or 12 or whatever just isn't true. We're aiming at a guaranteed 6, anything more is possible, but not in the planning stages.

Got a thing for her pointy ears Ill? :lol

Definitely a hot character, and the man reason I read Exiles as well :rock
I sure do!! :love

The Exiles = :rock

Nope Nope and Nope....

Adam had originally agreed to do 6. He's currently under an exclusive contract with DC, and we wrote SIX Sideshow Statues into that contract. Anything more than 6 will be in violation of Adam's exclusive. Unless he decides to do more after his contract expires. But at this time, 9 or 12 or whatever just isn't true. We're aiming at a guaranteed 6, anything more is possible, but not in the planning stages.
Ya can't get anymore concrete info than that! Thanks for clearing that up Allison and please tell Adam we want more!! :rock

Back