NEXT 12" LOTR - NON-FELLOWSHIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Next LOTR 12" non-Fellowship figure?

• Saruman

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • Nazgul

Votes: 33 23.4%
  • Lurtz

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Faramir

Votes: 49 34.8%
  • Arwen

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • Eowyn

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Elrond

Votes: 9 6.4%
  • Eomer

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
I forgot to vote! Considering that my Moria Orc is not available as a choice, I went with Faramir. He'd be a perfect figure to do soon. The disenchanted SS/Weta collectors will finally have a representation of the one who showed his true quality.

Wow! Considering the number of people willing to buy more than 1 Nazgul, SSC would be nuts waiting any longer to bring them to the market! Same counts for the SW Stormtroopers: army builders are ready and standing by! ... On the other hand, SSC has got all the time in the world to release these nasties, because, no matter WHEN they come, there will always be fans ready to buy.

Still hoping for the Nazgul, but I remember the weathertop scene, and each wraith had a distinct sword. I would be happy for a Nazgul figure to come with a couple of swords and the witchkings, so you could mix up your display a little, and not look like a maniac who bought nine of the exact same thing.

Seaward said:
...I would be happy for a Nazgul figure to come with a couple of swords and the witchkings, so you could mix up your display a little, and not look like a maniac who bought nine of the exact same thing.

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

I wonder what the price point of the Nazgul will be. Its not like they actually have to create any head sculpts. Maybe they'll be $20 and not as hard to purchase multiples of.

My gut says Faramir (which would ROCK), but alas my heart would love to see either a Nazgul or an armored Eowyn to slay the Witchking. On the poll I voted for Eowyn, however unlikely.

I can't believe so many people on the forum are canceling their LOTR 12" preorders. I think this line will meet or exceed the SW line and they'll be a lot of sorry folks.

I'm truly amazed so many people would rather have Faramir next rather than a bad guy. :confused:

Granted, a Ringwraith or Saruman doesn't have as elaborate a costume, but still...it would be nice to see some Forces of Darkness here.

Actually I voted Nazgul but that seems so easy for them to "nail" that I'd prefer to see Faramir next instead. If they nailed his likeness that would be an *amazing* accomplishment, as opposed to a ringwraith or orc.

So far all three announced figures have been in FOTR attire (unless Legolas wore the same outfit in ROTK, anyone know for sure?) so I wonder if they'll continue the FOTR theme or announce someone from a different movie.

ChrisfromSideshow said:
It is going to be :monkey1

Chris = tease!

At least we know you are checking. So can you at least tell us if the next figure is going to be from the list above?

Pretty please...

with sugar on it...

and a cherry.

:eek:

Wow, just wow. Talk about a tease!

Since I want nine Nazgul, along with a few other people here, do those count as nine votes? Something has to break the tie between Faramir and Nazgul!

Yeah, so much for the tease! Maybe us LOTR fans could get a cool jumble like the Star Wars fans had for the Kowakian Monkey Lizard and Jabba Throne Environment. It has been way too long since we had a LOTR announcement!

Back