Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the classic COM and the brown PF. The only Wolvie I couldn't resist is an awesome looking Weapon X version of the character.

Ill take another wolverine any day, esp as a companion piece. But would like to see another character. Perfect opportunity for them to do a professor x. The professor would sell best as a companion. How about another shot at cyclops?

I just don't want him in a look wear he's wearing the superhero undies as all :lol the classic he has them and that team shot he has them on too.

Btw which incarnation of the team is that? That's not X-Force is it?

Edit: Post-Genosha team?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't recall and I'm too lazy to look it up. :lol

I owned Brown wolverine and Hulk vs. Wolverine, and I don't see any issues that they release another one and another one and another one. If they are not making any other X-men characters but other companies will, it is their lost not ours.

Sideshow mentioned that they have like 266 projects in the works, I'm sure she's one of them. :)

I'm still holding out for a Wolverine worthy of joining my collection....

giphy.gif

Hmm well I'd actually still like an X base Wolverine just for selfish reasons that I have the others. Only missing Gambit. But since it's a companion to Magneto then that's not happening. I wonder what they'll choose for bases though. Everyone says yeah the Sentinel things played out but Sideshow hasn't done it yet on a 1:4 so I'm completely ok with that.

I think the Sentinel thing is played out. XM, Koto, and Bowen all did/do it, so I guess it's just a matter of time until sideshow does it.

It could also be Laura too, as Wolverine.

Not likely according to Sideshow

The perfect companion piece to our recently announced Magneto Premium Format Figure is coming soon! The Wolverine Premium Format Figure will make his full debut at Comic-Con 2017 in San Diego! In the meantime, sign-up for updates above for this Marvel collectible!

To be honest, I'd actually rather see an X-23 PF than another Wolverine one. I can't believe we're getting a Lady Deadpool statue before X-23.

To be honest, I'd actually rather see an X-23 PF than another Wolverine one. I can't believe we're getting a Lady Deadpool statue before X-23.

Well, there was an X-23 COM already released years ago and I believe she was in 1/4 scale. Personally, I'd rather see a green Phoenix or a classic Nightcrawler PF.

Well, there was an X-23 COM already released years ago and I believe she was in 1/4 scale. Personally, I'd rather see a green Phoenix or a classic Nightcrawler PF.

There are many other X-Men characters I'd rather see get made (Nightcrawler being at the top of the list), but if they're going to do something Wolverine-related I'd rather see X-23 than another Wolverine. She makes more sense to me than Lady Deadpool at least. :lol

There are many other X-Men characters I'd rather see get made (Nightcrawler being at the top of the list), but if they're going to do something Wolverine-related I'd rather see X-23 than another Wolverine. She makes more sense to me than Lady Deadpool at least. :lol

I agree. I like DP (I own the first EX PF) but there's no way I'm picking up Lady DP. I personally have zero interest in the character.

I'm pretty sure the X-23 was 1:5 scale but since she's a small girl I don't think it looks too out of scale with some. The head on it though is a little Tiffanny from Bride of Chucky looking

I didn't like the comic book styled head. Considering she's been in the cartoon, comics, and Logan, I can't believe there hasn't been a PF for her yet.

Back