Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Byrne Cyclops / X-Men for me !

NEW-X-MEN-Byrne.jpg

I'd take a Byrne line of PFs all day, every day.

I like Lee's Cyclops especially the hair sticking out. Other Cyclops is too simplistic.

I disagree. Lee Cyke sucks for me personally. I hate all Lee costume designs for the X-MEN and the New 52. IMO Lee is an awesome artist but a lousy costume designer. I'd much rather have a Byrne or Astonishing Cyclops PF.

If he's that popular then why did they sell the brown pf at $475? I say this hits at around $549 ish for inflation.

I don't know the specifics but part of it back then was that a lot of premium formats were in that range at the time (or less) AND the brown suit is not as popular as the blue and gold. Just a guess though.

Lady Deadpool is $675 so they could price this similar.

the IM MK3 Maquette reg just priced at $685 and that's in collaboration with Legacy so their's a built in premium. This is an in house piece from SS so I'm going to guess this will be under $600. Just my 2 cents., but we'll find out pretty soon

Lady Deadpool is $675 so they could price this similar.

SS also claimed that the price of the two Deadpool PFs were higher because of the complexity of the piece. This one is seemingly less complicated. SS would have a harder time justifying the same price on this one. Doesn't mean they wouldn't or wouldn't make another excuse, but I just have a feeling this will be in the $600-$625 range.

I bet if they jack it up they will say its the base. It does seem more detailed than the "average" pf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SS also claimed that the price of the two Deadpool PFs were higher because of the complexity of the piece. This one is seemingly less complicated. SS would have a harder time justifying the same price on this one. Doesn't mean they wouldn't or wouldn't make another excuse, but I just have a feeling this will be in the $600-$625 range.

You might be right

It is possible they can priced below $500.... just make es 6000.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Back