Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It still looks fantastic so far. I hope it's not a freakin $700 statue the way things are going.

Don't think it will be that high. Probably more in the $500-$600 range, but who knows. Sideshow has definitely seen what XM statues sell for. I think that they have realized that you bump up the quality and you can charge just about anything. When they look this good, it's hard not to bite. You pay the price or you end up kicking yourself later for passing it up.

I personally don't think it is a $700 statue. I think Sideshow will price it at $600. The price creep continues! :)

Don't think it will be that high. Probably more in the $500-$600 range, but who knows. Sideshow has definitely seen what XM statues sell for. I think that they have realized that you bump up the quality and you can charge just about anything. When they look this good, it's hard not to bite. You pay the price or you end up kicking yourself later for passing it up.

I've been waiting for the blue and yellow wolvie, so this is it. That pose really makes this statue for me. I hope they keep the price on this between 500-600 too.

I don’t think the price is going to be too bad. Probably a large edition size and it’s a fairly simple statue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I gotta say this looks pretty damn good all painted up. Better than I expected. LOVE both portraits, the pose, and the base. Only thing I don't like is the costume. I prefer comic accurate costumes. This is a mash up of the classic and astonishing costume with a few more artistic liberties taken. Just not a fan of that. For me personally, it has to be one or the other. This costume is just too far removed for my tastes. Other than that, this PF looks like it'll be a hit.

So so good

RtC4bQB.jpg

Let’s just hope the other XMEN come out this good

AbkAVHm.jpg

KNGzHcI.jpg

oZ95Z9k.jpg

HHz6QVy.jpg

I was already sold on this but these hi res pics daaaaaaamn. Definitely my next pf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More pics

U8NCvWu.jpg

osOKqLV.jpg

YTAna40.jpg

Not a fan of Mark Brooks line ... sowry

q9g72CP.jpg

HgXsPww.jpg

Production piece of Venom

jdBcFBs.jpg

yfRe3Fz.jpg

WdDw5x9.jpg

rdankDv.jpg

He must work out

iduaZde.jpg

5UcWYiQ.jpg

5TtPaC5.jpg

Xx8piG3.jpg

I love the regular version of it but I'm tired of the unmasked head for all Wolverine pieces.

I love the regular version of it but I'm tired of the unmasked head for all Wolverine pieces.

Normally I'd agree with you but this unmasked portrait is pure perfection in my book. It's easily the best looking 1/4 Logan portrait I've ever seen. I've never used the unmasked portraits on my COM or brown PF. I've gotta say, if I POd this piece, I'd be hard pressed not to display it with the unmasked head. I'd probably display it that way all the time.

Most of my statues are female, the only males are He-Man, Skeletor and Soon Geralt.
This Wolverine may be the first male hero depending on when releases and prices show.
There's so much I want.....

Back