Statue New Ultron!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still first day order for me even if it is 1/5,
looks great to me! Wonder what the ex is.

I think you are the only buyer? I think SS knows this most likely will not sell well. So I'm betting it will be a low 350 ES for the ex and reg 650ish. You all watch and see! :lol this time not even a low ES can get me to buy this. Wow! Imagine if I don't buy a low ES statue? It must be really, really bad...........

I think you are the only buyer? I think SS knows this most likely will not sell well. So I'm betting it will be a low 350 ES for the ex and reg 650ish. You all watch and see! :lol this time not even a low ES can get me to buy this. Wow! Imagine if I don't buy a low ES statue? It must be really, really bad...........

Probably not the only but the minority. Same like Green Lantern PF which I also bought.

I like the Green Lantern PF. I've got to much to pay for at the moment though, not just statues but decorating, furniture, holiday etc but if things calm down I recon I'll get one.

Back to Ultron

If this was 1/4 would have been a day one but like the sculpt just not the size. Seems that 1/5 isn't dead after all

Pretty sure this will sell great. A lower price point plus an entire elaborate chair are great additions. For something like this I don't see why 1/4 scale matters. He's elaborate enough to be by himself on display. He wouldn't even go well with other characters. You guys really get bent out of shape on scale. Considering how expensive 1/4 takes and how long it takes Sideshow to dish it out not to mention all the QC issues these days, I'm glad they also do 1/5 scale. Their 1/5 almost always has better bases and more interesting designs. Museum poses get incredibly dull after awhile.

I also find it funny people tend to forget the thousands upon thousands of collectors who have huge collections of 1/5 scale things. It's not like this piece is in some scale limbo or something :lol

Pretty sure this will sell great. A lower price point plus an entire elaborate chair are great additions. For something like this I don't see why 1/4 scale matters. He's elaborate enough to be by himself on display. He wouldn't even go well with other characters. You guys really get bent out of shape on scale. Considering how expensive 1/4 takes and how long it takes Sideshow to dish it out not to mention all the QC issues these days, I'm glad they also do 1/5 scale. Their 1/5 almost always has better bases and more interesting designs. Museum poses get incredibly dull after awhile.

I also find it funny people tend to forget the thousands upon thousands of collectors who have huge collections of 1/5 scale things. It's not like this piece is in some scale limbo or something :lol

I can see what you are saying if most of your collection is 1/5. But if most of it is 1/4, yes, it does make a difference.

Take, for instance, the Westren and Modern Ghost Rider 1/5 scale. I am have a bugger of a time giving them the display they need because they get overshadowed by the 1/4 scale ... and it's a shame because they really are great sculpts!

Same will happen with this Ultron. Put it beside the Dr. Doom, or the rest of the 1/4 scale, like the Thing, Hulk PF, Cap America PF, etc, this Ultron will look ok/good, but have much of it taken away because it does not fit in the scale with the others.

If displaying it by itself, or with the other 1/5's you are good to go IMO. For me, if this Ultron is 1/5, then 1/5 =no go simply because most of my collection is 1/4 or 1/6.

Back