New Terminator Salvation Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Terminator Salvation trailer 2 in HD quality.

Second trailer looks very promising.
Love that S^^T bring it on!!!

Does look brilliant. Although, I don't fancy the idea of a terminator being john connors last hope, had that in the past 2 films :lol

Re: Terminator Salvation trailer 2 in HD quality.

I love Terminator. I love NIN. I am in heaven.

I seriously did not have any hope for this movie I mean. like most people out there, I still have feelings of shame for Terminator 3.
But that trailer was incredible...
Using Halo 14 was a really unique choice..and then a throw back to the original theme...Wow, i got shivers.
If the movie is as tastefully done as the trailer...Bale can ^^^^^ and have public meltdowns as much as he wants in my opinion:horror

The video compilation for the trailer was good, but as for the soundtrack or theme, it was bad, just plain bad. It didn't suit the movie at all, that's just my opinion though. They could have done a better job at maybe doing a different remix of Terminator theme. In any case, Terminator 4 is looking pretty awesome.

new poster looks kinda weird. It might just be the angle of the T-600 head
terminator_salvation_ver3.jpg

WHOA! i like this trailer... there's more termie action, and it definitely feels darker. can't wait for this film

Just watched this trailer again for the 10th time!!!

This is going to be an incredible film!!! The motorcycle machines look INSAINE!!!

:chew

It would be soo cool if Hot Toys made those cycles

I think it'll depend on how long the Bat-Pod 'stays available' and how well the Tumbler does when it gets released, the HT site says the BP is 'in stock' and plenty of places still have it!

In steadier financial times I'm sure it would come out, but right now I'm not so sure.

Back