Premium Format New Sideshow Venom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a discussion forum. Some people will agree with our point of view and some won't. I'll express my opinion wherever I want and wherever I want. I expect you to do the same. If we don't agree, no blood no foul. We'll simply agree to disagree. Lastly...are we fighting? I'm not dissing or calling out anyone who purchased or likes the PF. I bought the HULK COM when everyone said his face looked like Mike Tyson's. I bought the Emma Frost PF when just about everyone was panning it. I bought the brown Wolvie PF when most members were trashing the portraits, etc... I never jumped on anyone because their opinion didn't jibe with mine. I didn't tell anyone not to post their opinions in threads if they didn't like a piece, and I most certainly never told anyone they were picking a fight because they didn't share my opinion on a piece. If you want to participate in a forum, you'll need some thicker skin. Most of us here aren't looking for a fight. They are just sharing thoughts on a topic.
If I wanted to share my thoughts on Prime 1's Venom I'd have gone into the forum and say it looks like an oversized McDonald's Happy Meal toy but I didn't because there is no point.
I understand your view on this venom from the modern version of venom standpoint as I think the new age venom is represented better by prime 1 and XM even the Comiquette by sideshow but I'm looking for a realistic sculpture with the McFarlane looks and the exclusive head with this pose and sculpt is honestly perfect in my opinion. If you read some of the earlier McFarlane comics you'll see this is exactly how he moves and attacks.

If I wanted to share my thoughts on Prime 1's Venom I'd have gone into the forum and say it looks like an oversized McDonald's Happy Meal toy but I didn't because there is no point.
I understand your view on this venom from the modern version of venom standpoint as I think the new age venom is represented better by prime 1 and XM even the Comiquette by sideshow but I'm looking for a realistic sculpture with the McFarlane looks and the exclusive head with this pose and sculpt is honestly perfect in my opinion. If you read some of the earlier McFarlane comics you'll see this is exactly how he moves and attacks.

I don't care what your views are on the P1 Venom. They are irrelevant to me. I find it to be far superior to this Beast like Venom PF. I promise you I've been reading comics a lot longer than you have (I'm a relatively old fart). I actually have all of the McFarlane Spidey issues you mention (this obviously includes Venom's first appearance). Regardless of anything you keep saying, I'll always feel this pose works best for an acrobatic character like the Beast (as you can see, I'm not the only one who thinks this way). You won't change my mind and I have zero interest in changing yours. All we are doing now is talking in circles. This is not an argument. This is not a fight. There is no winning here. All we are doing is giving an opinion. If you don't like what I have to say on this or any other topic, feel free to put me on the ignore list. Other than that, enjoy your Venom PF.

I don't care what your views are on the P1 Venom. They are irrelevant to me. I find it to be far superior to this Beast like Venom PF. I promise you I've been reading comics a lot longer than you have (I'm a relatively old fart). I actually have all of the McFarlane Spidey issues you mention (this obviously includes Venom's first appearance). Regardless of anything you keep saying, I'll always feel this pose works best for an acrobatic character like the Beast (as you can see, I'm not the only one who thinks this way). You won't change my mind and I have zero interest in changing yours. All we are doing now is talking in circles. This is not an argument. This is not a fight. There is no winning here. All we are doing is giving an opinion. If you don't like what I have to say on this or any other topic, feel free to put me on the ignore list. Other than that, enjoy your Venom PF.

Yes and Yes and Yes

I might cancel this after seeing the video of the Prime Venom on Sideshow Live

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

After seen Prime 1 on SS live, I might consider this piece.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I hope they continue this line of spidey villains. It seems batman getting all the love from sideshow.

Back